Part-(one)

Wei Wuxian looked angry.

But inside he was terrified

Scared

But he kept all his fears inside, and was supporting himself with the facade of an angry humiliated man.

He will not EVER break down in front of the disgusting, prideful Peahen, Jin Zixun.

"Wei Wuxian! Aren't you too prideful!? " Jin Zixun said, making his Stygian Tiger Amulet getting itself ready to attack and protect its master. " You are the most selfish, arrogant person there ever is! "

Selfish?

"You capture 30 percent of the preys in the mountains! Leaving us for nothing! Make a fool of us, don't you EVER think of others?!"

"30 percent..? " Lan Wangji asked. Wei Ying stopped himself from flinching.

Right. Now lan Zhan will fuss over me again about the demonic cultivation.

"I did what I was capable of! I captured them with my capabilities. If that sounds, SO arrogant to you, why don't you go ahead and try to do it? Go on, play the flute or do anything to capture twice the amount I did! Astonish me." Wei Ying said with a smirk, to stop the tears from rolling down.

Jin Zixun faltered for a moment, but was not willing to back up so soon. "I'm not like you. Going about, breaking rules and decorum, doing demonic cultivation! Not bothering to carry your sword, and being all arrogant... . No wonder Lotus Pier fell previously. It was your own fault of being an arrogant lout. "

Wei Ying suddenly had the urge to laugh. Laugh until, his breath gets stolen from him. Laugh at everyone and everything. It's getting harder and harder not to cry. Chenqing clutched in a death grip in his hands, resentful smoke poured out of it's holes and the red tassel danced madly. His body shook. He clenched his jaws, the amulet threatened to lash out at the moron. It was fucking too much for him after he was AGAIN reminded of the tarnish he had caused. Tarnish he believed he had caused. Traumatic memories, which included the dead bodies of countless Jiang disciples along with the bodies of Jiang Fengmian and Yu Ziyuan's... The suffocating smell of blood... The grounds of Lotus Pier covered in blood...When Chao's sneering look when he had pushed him down to the Burial Mounds...

Lan Wangji, however took that as a result of loosing control over the resentment and immediately went close to Wei Ying and held his wrist.

"Wei Ying, concentrate.. " He said, firmly and desperately. Unknown to him, that only made Wei Ying worse. He shook more violently, as he tried to control the panic attack at the edge as well as the amulet, which was practically thudding, urging it's master for the permission to attack.

In time, Jiang Cheng also arrived, as well as Lan Xichen and few others.

Jiang Cheng frowned. Was his brother causing trouble again?

"Wei Ying, concentrate! " lan Wangji said again, a bit louder this time. Jiang Yanli this time, rushed forward towards Wei Ying and held his arm, desperately calling his name.

A/n: I know, afterwards it happens differently in the drama.. But in here, I will make up the below context on my own.

I had enough.

I am done.

Fuck consequences.

Let them judge however the fuck they want.

I dont have anything to live for anyway...

Wei Wuxian jerked his wrist harshly out of Lan Zhan's wrist, shocking Lan Zhan as he didn't expect that. Wei Ying also gently slid out of his sister's grip. His demeanor now calm.. Too calm. The amulet too was silent. He felt empty.