Vampire's Love 🔞

You and Taehyung were on the bed with your phones. It was so peaceful and quiet until Y/n made an unexpected act which made Taehyung slightly flinch.

Y/n POV

I got bored and was grieving for Taehyung to fuck me. So I got too impatient and kissed him.

Taehyung: Y-Y/n w-what are you doing?!!

Y/n: Just a kiss

Taehyung: That's a lie Y/n 

"How did he know!!?" I asked myself.

Y/n: I-

Taehyung: Y/n You know I can't resist your blood.

Y/n: But please! I don't care at all if you hurt me, please I just want this to at least be a one ti-

Taehyung: Y/N STOP

I flinched because he never shouted before. I quickly turned my head around and went to bed.

Taehyung POV

I don't remember raising my voice, not even once when I was with her. She immidiately went to bed after and I didn't know what to do. I wanted to make it up to her but the only thing I could think about was what she wanted me to do in the first place. She didn't want to cuddle with me so she was mad because she always likes it when I cuddled her in bed.

Then, I gave in and flipped her body over so that she would be facing me. She was sleeping but I woke her up by kissing her on the lips and biting her lower lip a bit. 

After she woke up I whispered in her ear "I thought you wanted me" I then smirked. 

Y/n: But I thought y-

Taehyung: I have an idea 

Y/n: You do?

Taehyung: Here, tie this around my mouth.

Y/n: Okay? But why?

Taehyung: So that I won't be able to hurt you.

Y/n took the hankerchief and tied it around my mouth. 

Y/n: Is it tight enough?

I nodded.

Then I went on top of her and started removing her clothes. She was also removing mine. I thru her clothes in one corner of the room. She was surprised when she saw my dick. I didn't know if she was scared, but I caressed her head making her feel safe. After making sure she was feeling better, I placed my dick inside of her.

Now there was no turning back because I was badly obsessed with her so I couldn't control myself. 

I started thrusting harshly but for some reason, in anger.

Y/n: T-TAE S-Slow d-down!!!

She screamed in pain

Taehyung: Not now!

My eyes started changing colors to red. 

Y/n POV

I saw his eye color change from dark brown to blood red. He was in pain and seemed like he was sorry for hurting me. Though even if I made it seem like it hurt really bad I still wanted to enjoy my first and sadly last night being with this version of Taehyung. But I couldn't hold back my screams.

Taehyung: STOP CLENCHING! AND BE A GOOD GIRL FOR DADDY!!

Y/n: T-TAE S-Stop P-Please I-It Hur-

I stopped as soon as I felt him go deeper still clenching, it hurt because he was litterally tearing me from the inside.