Bully in luv

Jungkook was my boyfriend until...

I was getting ready for school and I had a message from Jungkook, saying he wanted to meet me at the school's rooftop.

When I got to the rooftop I saw something I wished was never true. I saw Jungkook kissing another girl.

Y/n: JEON JUNGKOOK!

Jungkook: Sorry Y/n. I just realized I don't love you anymore! Your too clingy and your such a nerd and your so ugly! So leave us alone!

IU: Just leave! Didn't you hear? He loves me! Not you! So get lost Bitch!

I cried and ran back into the school. Making my way to the bathrooms.

"Why did you do this!!? Why J-Jungkook!?" I asked myself.

Time skip: An hour later...

I was walking towards my classroom with Jimin until I bumped into Taehyung, one of Jungkook's friends.

Taehyung: Hi Nerdy!

Y/n: What do you want?

Taehyung: I want you to leave the school because you don't belong here!

Taehyung's other friends: Hahaha

Jimin: Guys Stop!

Taehyung: Why are you always protecting her?!

Jimin: Just stop! Okay?!

Taehyung: Whatever see you later nerdy and shorty

Jimin was getting a bit mad because he hates it whenever people call him that.

Y/n: Th-Thank you Jimin!

Jimin: No problem!

Time skip: 20 minutes later...

Jimin went to his class and I was walking towards my locker until someone hit my head harshly.

Y/n: Ow!

Taehyung: Get out of my way nerdy!

Y/n: Wh-Why do you need to hurt me?

Taehyung: Because your useless like a piece of trash!

My heart shattered into pieces after hearing that, and I couldn't take it anymore. 

I slapped Taehyung.

Y/n: I Don't care if I'm ugly or a nerd! But Taehyung, I'm a human too! So Respect me like you respect others! And if you can't do that, then it's fine! Because people like you are useless, why? Because let's just say your handsome and famous! But your personallity is worthless!!

I said everything while crying. Everyone was shocked from what I said and they felt sorry. 

Boy #1: I feel sorry. I want to help

I left while crying.

Taehyung: Y-Y/n!!

He said with teary eyes.

Lisa: Look what you did Taehyung!!

Jin: You made Y/n Cry again!

Jennie: Are you happy now!!?

Rose: Guys stop! Let's go follow Y/n!

Jisoo: Yeah let's go

They ran to me.

Jin: Y/n are you okay?

Y/n: Y-Yeah I'm fine 

They hugged me and we continued walking to class until, I saw Jungkook and IU. I froze.