Veer--" Anu's birthday is coming.. and I want to propose her officially."

Kunal--" I thought you already did."

Veer--"Yeah but I didn't give her any ring ... Now I am ready with a ring..."

Disha--" Wooow.. I am so happy for you Veer.. tell me .. what what can we do..?"

Veer--" I am just out of ideas.. how should I propose her. ".

Disha--"mmmmmmm......"

Disha started thinking.
Even though I wasn't thinking.. still an idea popped up in my head which may help Darshan too..

Me--" Veer.. we need your help too".

_______________________________________
__DARSHAN__
.

Me--"Hah?? What? Propose ? "

Disha--" Yes.. I know you are free.. can you please please plllllllleeeaassseee sing a song?? Just a song!!

Me--" but Disha.. isn't it too much ? I mean.. I..why me? They might feel uncomfortable.

Disha--" NOOOO.. they won't. And I have one and only Singer Friend...Pllleaase Darsh.. just once.. one song.

Me--" Disha.. I.."

Disha--" I promise I'll keep you hidden.. nobody will know...

Me--" Still.. Disha ..."

Disha--"Just once Darsh.. please.."

And I lose. Her "please" is so powerful that I had to agree.

Me--"Okay. Done."

_______________________________________
|Back to Present|
.
__AUTHOR__
.
Its a mini hall decorated with flowers and balloons.
Anu loves the colour purple. So the shade of the decoration is purple.

Darshan noticed no-one is there as mentioned.
Disha promised.. there will be very few people.. Veer and Anu.. Disha, Kunal and few friends of them.
They haven't reached yet.
Darshan sighed out a breathe.

Disha--"Don't worry.. you'll be singing behind the curtains anyway...no need to be worried."

Darshan--" Mm.."

Disha--" They'll be here within few minutes".

He nodded and started tuning the Guitar.
Curtains of the mini stage hid him.
....

Darshan gave two beat on the guitar as Disha told him through eye gesture.

He closed his eyes.
Veer was standing in the middle of the stage. Anu entered in. Darshan didn't know that entire hall filled with people.
As Anu started walking towards Veer...
Darshan started singing...