Tears On The String

HEY EVERYONE!!!

SORRY FOR THE DELAY.
I WAS GOING THROUGH A LOT BUT FINALLY I AM FREE.

HOW ARE YOU ?? ALL.GOOD?

LETS SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT SHALL WE,?

__DARSHAN__

.

Me--" How did you get through that time Disha?"

Locking my eyes at those beautiful fireflies... I asked.
For some strange reason I really want to know. My way of asking was selfish. She might feel sad  , remembering those days all over again.
I am an Idiot.
I was about to change the topic but then she replied...

Disha--" Kunal. He helped me".

I kept on looking at her.

Disha--" He is our friend. He is more than a friend, like family".

Darshan... My parents became God's favourite when I was 5. Dishant and me were twins actually, that's why our name is very similar. 

She smiled. The love she has on those eyes are hiding thousands of pain.

--Trisha doesn't have any memory of our parents because she was very little.

Kunal's parents took care of us as a legal guardian since he was our fathers best friend.

So yeah... When I lost him, Kunal was the one who helped me get through my hardest time. He brought me here, I took therapy and everything became bearable. "

Me--" You never went back to Bombay?"

Disha--" No. I lost a lot of people there..it brings only painful memories. "

After a moments of silence she looked at me. All this time I was looking at her.

Disha--" what is it? "

Me--"Nothing... Ummm... I would like to thank Kunal".

Disha--"Heh.. why?"

Me--" he helped you, stood beside you.. you are my fan that's means my family too... I have to thank him."

A drop fell on her cheeks along with a tear drop.