Prologue

It all started at a cold night.

Breeze full of eerie sounds that makes a person's spines crawl over their body, all I can hear is the sound of a chair being dragged around the corner, people gulping in their drinks, laughing and smiling on every funny word they hear, such a beautiful sight to see. People smiling, it was a pretty good night for them. But it never was a good night for me. For it was that time of my life that I will meet my deathbed. But, does it all ends here? Well, i want to die because my life has been full of misery and horror. My mom left me when I was still 10 years old, I was left to my dad's care who only thinks of nothing but himself. Sometimes I get all kinds of bruises all over my body. I even have to work hard just to feed him. I only get bones and scorched rice on every single meal of my every day life. Such a selfish father, why was I not born with a father that loves his daughter? Such anger fills my little heart. But, that all ends here, I ran away from home to escape that miserable fate. But, here I am now, all alone in the street with little money and food left. My stomache rubling in pain. I can no longer take it.

While I was walking in an alley full of thugs, I was bumped into some elderly guy with a haircut so ugly that you could puke him in the face and all over his clothes.

"HEY! Are you not going to apologize to me you filthy looking girl?" He said while glaring his eyes to scare me.

"I do not need to apologize to you. And for a record, you moved back and bumped at me. So you should be the one to apologize to me." I replied while acting to be tough and smart.

But with no avail, he picked up his knife on his pocket amd pointed at my face.

"If you won't apologize, then I guess I'll see you in hell!"

H started swinging his knife on both sides but missed me. Then I slipped and fell on my back. Now, he has the advantage.

Will I die here? In this cold damped place full of thugs who's eyes are telling me to disappear in this world? I lived a miserable life, I might as well die and be in peace.

I prepared myself to accept my fate. But as he was about to struck me, I hear the sound of chains clinking and people screaming as a sharp object went in piercing its body, with blood gushing out of all over the area and in my face. All I can see then was red everywhere.

"Hmmph! That should be it." Said that mysterious guy with a long silvery hair that shines brighter than the moon, and a black attire much blacker that my very eyes has ever seen in my life, carrying what I can see a death scythe with a skeleton.

Am I dreaming? Or is this really happening?

I was so utterly confused that the next thing I saw was totally jaw-dropping. I saw the life of the person like a cinematic record being played in the theatre. And as soon as he was finished , he looked at my eyes, shocked like he just saw a ghost.

"D-did you saw everything?" He asked.

"Um, yes."I replied.

"*sigh*" I guess I have no choice then."

As he said those words, the shadows that were beneath him began to move. And it turned into whips and wraped itself on me.

"H-hey! Wh-what are you do-"

"Do you want to die?" He said.

"What?" I asked.

"I cannot let a person witness a reaper performing his duties. So, are you prepared to die?" He said as he prepared his death scythe.

As I heard those words, I hunged my head and answered him.

"Do whatever you like. I hate this world. I hate everyone around me. I hate my life. So just kill me already." I replied with anger.

"Oh? That's odd. Usually when I do this to somebody, they usually scream like a pig. But you, your different."

He said and lowered his scythe.

"Hey, do you want to make a contract with me?"

"A contract?"

"Yes. A contract."

"But before that, I want to know what you are?" I asked him. Because it is kinda akward to make a contract with somone without knowing who he is.

"Oh. I am a soul reaper. I collect souls." He said straight forwardly.

"o-okay."

"If you make a contract with me, I'll give you anything that you desire.

Food.......... shelter......... home........ wealth........ REVENGE?

Revenge? He could grant something awful such as that? I want it! I want it! I WANT REVENGE!

"I accept." I answered him.

"Oh? So you accept my offer? But, you have to give up something precious in you."

"Precious?"

"Your soul"

My soul? How could this be? It is the only thing that is left of me. But, I want to take up my revenge.

"Well?" He said while curling his long silvery hair.

"My soul only right?"

"Yes yes yes." He said while doing a funny laugh that was utterly creepy.

" I accept your offer."

"hehehe, interesting."

As soon as I accepted the offer. He then drew a circle on the ground and bit his thumb and placed the blood on the middle of the circle and started chanting words that was far too familiar to me. As soon as he started chanting, he placed his big hands on my head.

As he placed his hands on my head, I screamed like a pig that is going to be slaughtered. I felt my soul being sucked out  of my fragile body. The pain that I felt was like needles being strucked to a clothe.

It was so painful that I saw my soul being pulled out of my body. As I saw my soul, he placed it on his skeleton scythe and I fell to the ground.

I felt my body that was once warm now cold like ice. And my left eye was no longer mine.

"That is the mark of our contract." He said.

At first I did not understood what he said, but as soon as I saw the reflection in the water, I could see that he was not joking. My once blue beautiful eyes like an ocean, is now a dark and gloomy color with a star on the center. But, I was fascinated with it.

"Hmph. Good sense of colour. Has the contract been made?"

As I asked this, he bowed down to me like a servant bowing down to a king with high respect and said:

"Yes, your majesty."

And that was how my hellish days began to happen.

*******************

*wew* gumene minna if there were errors. Hoped you liked my story! Dont forget to vote!

Oh! Pls tell me what you guys are thhinking like your opinions so that I can correct some errors next time. :) >_<