"I know. We need to be discreet, look, if we hang out with George and Alex or some others as well, it won't be so bad."

I silently nodded my head in agreement with her and started to gather some clothes from my drawers and cram them into my suitcase.

Sky grabbed her clothes from my wardrobe. Over the past few months, Sky's clothes have been building up in my wardrobe so she practically has enough clothes here to go away for a fortnight!

——
Sky left Lando's house to run home and get some extra clothes and shampoos etc. before leaving.

They had planned it out that they would arrive at the airport at different times. They were sat in different rows, in business class.

Sky made sure she didn't see Lando whilst going through the gate and checking in her luggage.

She met up with Holly and Jules and the three women boarded the plane.

The trip to France was short, only 2 hours, straight to Le Castellet.

The plane landed and all the teams and their personnel arrived at their hotels. Once again, most of the teams stayed in the same hotel.

Max and Sky got into the same SUV and were dropped at the hotel entrance. Max, being the gentleman he is, pulled Sky's luggage out and took it to the hotel reception desk for her.

The pair checked in, Kelly arrived shortly after and joined Sky and Max at the desk.
"Hey Kel."

"Oh hey Sky! How are you?" Kelly pulled Sky into a bear hug.

"I'm good thanks! Been quite busy and obviously Monday night was quite the headache." Sky chuckled.

"I bet it was! Anyways, shall we head up to our rooms? I believe we are on the same floor." Kelly replied.

"Yes let's."

Sky went to grab her suitcase handle when another hand grabbed it first.

"A lady should never have to carry her luggage." said Max.

"Oh, a true gentleman now I see. Kelly what have you done to him?" Sky chuckled.

"Oh nothing. He's always been like this believe it or not." she replied, whilst Max was walking in front to press the elevator button.

"You see, I have my perks Miss Morgan."

"I bet you do Maximus." Sky teased.

Kelly and Max were chuckling as the elevator door opened. Max gestured for the women to step in first, and crashed his thumb onto the eighth floor button.

They trio reached the floor and walked to their rooms, obviously Max and Kelly were sharing and Sky was going solo.

"You coming for the team dinner tonight Sky?" asked Max, as he was opening their hotel door.

"Yeah duh. I'm on the team you idiot." she shot back.

"Oh yeah, woopsie I guess." Max teased.

Sky gave Max the middle finger and walked into her room.

She threw her suitcase on the ground and collapsed on the bed. It was soft and comfortable.

It was only 1pm in Le Castellet at that point, so Sky had decided to go for a walk.

She changed out of her sweats, into a cute little white play suit, and brown sandals. Pinned her hair into a low bun and grabbed the purse she brought. Threw her phone and keycard into in, she also picked up her wallet before leaving the room.

Sky reached the hotel lobby and bumped into Charlotte Sine.

"Oh hey Charlotte!"

"Oh my gosh, hey Sky! Did you have a good day at the factory yesterday?"

"I did thanks, yes! Is Charles here too?" Sky asked. Curious to see where the other half of the Monegasque couple was.

"Oh yes. He's here. Charles and I have just been out for lunch, he just left his phone in the car so he's gone back to get it."

"Ahhh! Anyways, I'll see you later Charlotte! Plus, we should definitely have a girls day soon."

Charlottes eyes lit up, "Yes please! I'll see you later Sky."

She said her goodbyes and walked out into the French sun.

A/N - I have new story in the works!
         - when do you guys want me to publish it?

ITS A CHARLES STORY❤️‍🔥