Chapter Seven

SKY POV

Lando and I reach my floor and head to my room, "Here we are, again."

He laughs. I open it and we both walk in. "If it's alright, I think I'll stay for a bit." Says Lando.

I smile at him and nod, "Now, if you don't mind. I am going to go and change in the bathroom."

I grab my pj's and run into the bathroom. I change and take my makeup off and put my hair up in a messy bun for bed. I walk out and see Lando sat on my bed, I go and join him.

"So, please don't let me play truth or dare with any of them again!" I laugh. He looks at me and smiles. I crawl up to the head of the bed and put some pillows behind my back, I then pick one up and throw it at Lando.

"Hey?"

"Well, are you coming to sit next to me or not? Or are you going to watch Netflix from the end of the bed?" I smiled and he shuffled up next to me. I turned the telly on and handed Lando the remote,

"You choose."

He scrolled down the suggestions and decided to go for a romcom. I love romcoms, they are the perfect combination of love and humour. I pulled the blanket off the bottom of the bed and Lando grabbed the other corner and we pulled it over the two of us and snuggled into the pillows.

Next thing I know, it is 7:30 and Norris and I are spooning under the blanket. I try to sneak out of the blanket to go for my jog without waking Lando, but I fail. Just as I was about to stand up, a voice chirps up behind me.

"No, no, no. Please don't leave. I am enjoying this."

"Lando! We aren't dating, why would you say that?" I say whilst lying back down. I can't lie, I was enjoying it too.

"Oh well. Too late now, your lying next to me again. I am looking forward to dinner tonight."

"Me too Lando. Now I have to go to the gym, so I'll see you in a bit."

"Okay, fine."

Sky left her hotel room and got in the elevator. Thank god she was the only one in there. What just happened? What is going on between us? We aren't dating so what the hell is it?

Before Sky could contradict herself anymore, the elevator dinged, and she walked to the gym.

By the time I had finished my jog, it was 8:15. I opened my hotel room to find the bed neatly made and a tray of breakfast pastries on the table. As I walked closer to it, I noticed there was an envelope sitting next to it with my name on. I opened it and read it aloud:

Sky, thank you for a fun night! I enjoyed myself a lot and I hope you are feeling better today. Here is some breakfast to cheer you up. See you at quali!

Love,

Lando x

I felt myself blush, hard. I set the note down and took a bite of one of the croissants. It was still warm, and it was delicious. I quickly undressed and hopped in the shower.

By the time I am at the track, almost everyone who was at Charles' last night has come and asked if I'm ok. Especially George. He was almost in tears asking because he felt bad that he made me upset, but I told him that I don't know what came over me and that it wasn't his fault.

By the time I had changed into my race gear, Max was in his car getting ready for quali and I hopped in my own.

(A/N - Once again, apologies for the short chapter. Also, thank you for voting and reading, I appreciate it!
HAPPY GOOD FRIDAY!)