Chapter 26: D and S

Start from the beginning

            "Geez, lighten up Dov. It's not like I haven't see you butt ass naked before." Sean said going back to flop on my bed. How in the hell was he in my bedroom?

            "You didn't answer my first question." I grumbled. Folding his arms under his head Sean stared at me while I glared at him... or at least I tried to glare. The tightness of his uniform shirt was distracting me.

            "Yes I did. You weren't listening." Sean said. Pulling my eyes back to his face I frown.

            "Fine. How are you in my house... right now?" I asked. Smiling Sean sat up on the bed.

            "Oh that's easy. Your mom invited me and my family over for dinner." He said. My mom did what?! How was I supposed to get the hell over Sean if my mom invites him behind my back? Of everyone in my family I thought she'd understand what I was going through.

            "Don't worry Dov... it's just my mom, Micah, Declan and me." Sean said at my panicked face. I could feel my blood pressure spiking. Micah and Declan was here too...

            'It could be worse. He could have said McClane was with them.' My conscience said. It was right. I could be trapped in my own home with my nemesis.

            'Nemesis? Really now.' My conscience said. Okay he isn't my nemesis but it's not like we were bosom buddies. Taking a deep breath I had to look at the bright side. I could handle this. I wouldn't let Micah and Declan turn me into a bundle of twisted up nerves.

            "Well... that isn't too bad." I said. I could feel my blood pressure dropping a bit until I caught sight of Sean's guilty face. He sat there fidgeting with my pillowcases looking everywhere but at me. And he wonders how I'm able to read him.

            "What aren't you telling me?" I asked. Looking up to me Sean threw me the most faux innocent gaze. Clearing his throat he rubbed his palms against his thighs.

            "You know when you I said your mom only invited my family... well that wasn't the total honest to god truth. She... um... sort of invited Katlin, Avery and... McClane too." He said. It felt like the floor had opened up under me. McClane was in my house. The enemy had breached my basecamp. He was now infiltrating my family and there was only one logical thing to do. I had to disappear. I had to leave until McClane was out of my house.

            "You gotta go." I said going back to my closet sifting through my clothes. I was expecting Sean to leave but instead when I turned around with my clothes in hand he was standing directly behind me.

            "I'm not going anywhere you jackass." He muttered. Blinking I was a bit taken back. It's been a long time since I've been called a jackass. I tried to step around him but Sean would step in my path blocking me.

            "Will you just go!" I yelled reaching the end of my sanity rope. I couldn't handle this anymore. McClane was in my house and Sean had invaded my personal bubble so much so that it wasn't my personal bubble any longer it was ours. My body was trembling like somebody put it on vibrate. I needed some space to breathe and think. And more importantly I needed to get my apparent hard-on under control.

            "What the fuck is going on with you?" Sean asked.

            "Nothing... I just need you to leave... right now." I said. I sounded breathless like I'd been jogging in place. Placing his hands on my shoulders he squeezed them. Just the contact of his fingers made my heart lurch.