25. I'm missing you

Comenzar desde el principio

Yd: Come.
Yn: I just wanted to say that eomma is calling you both for breakfast.
Jihun: Oh okay we will come.
Yn: Okay.

I went outside the bedroom and went to the dining table. I take a chair and sat down. Then mom served me a plate of pancakes. I smile and started to eat. Suddenly opaa and dad came in front of me and sat down. Yoona served them a plate of pancakes and we all started to eat. But the taste like the pancakes which Jimin made for me. I sigh slowly so that no one can see me. After some time we finished eating and I said.

Yn: Yoona when we will go shopping?
Yoona: Oh evening?
Yn: Okay.

Then I went to my bedroom and flopped on the bed. I took my phone and started seeing my gallery. I was scrolling down when a picture appears suddenly.

The picture

Tears started to fall from my eyes

Yn: I miss you so much.

I rub away my tears and said.

Yn: I hope you're fine. I wish we can be together in the future...

I take out my Instagram and posted a picture on my profile. After posting it,
I keep my phone aside and went to Yoona to spend some time with her.

Jimin pov :

I wake up while rubbing my eyes. I looked around and found that I am in Jungkook's room. Suddenly the flashback came in my mind. I sigh heavily. I take my phone and opened my Instagram. But my eyes widened when I see a post. It's none other than my baby mochi's . I quickly see it.

The post :

"I miss you sometimes 😗✨💜"

Jimin: Whom does she miss? Is it me? If yes then why did she left me?

I look at the picture and tears started to fall from my eyes.

Jimin: My baby mochi is so beautiful and cute.

I posted a picture too on my Instagram account and kept my phone aside and went to take a shower.

Yn pov :

Suddenly my phone vibrated. I see it and it was a notification from Instagram. And it was a post from Jimin. I quickly see it.

The post :

"Do you really miss me? 💜✨"

I didn't react to it because I don't want him to find me again

I didn't react to it because I don't want him to find me again. Because I want him to focus on his carrier. Tears started to fall from my eyes. I said while looking at the picture.

Yn: Yes, I really miss you and I really started to love you as a man. Not staying with you made me realize that I really fall in love with you and miss you. I hope you'll meet in future....

I kept my phone down and went downstairs to Yoona.

Jimin pov :

After some time I finish showering and wore something comfy and did my morning routine. After that, I went to downstairs to see that Jin hyung is making breakfast.

Tae: Oh soulmate good morning!
Jimin: As I said call me Park Jimin..

I said coldly and went to the kitchen to see what Jin hyung was making.

Jin: Oh good morning!
Jimin : What are you making? *cold tone*
Jin: Oh fried rice..
Jimin: Okay..

Then I went to the living room. I sit on the couch beside Tae and Jungkook.

Jk: Are you okay hyung?
Jimin: Yes you don't have to ask *cold tone*
Jhope : Jiminshii!
Jimin: Park Jimin! 
Jhope: Oh sorry..
Jimin: This is the last time I am telling you call me Park Jimin no other names!
Namjoon: Okay we understand..
Suga: Whatever..

Suddenly Jin hyung said.

Jin: Umm....come let's eat.

I didn't say anything and directly went to dinning table. I take a chair out and sat down. He served me a plate of fried rice and said with a smile.

Jin: Eat well.

I didn't say anything and started to eat. I don't care about my members right now. All I care is Lee Yn.

After some time I finish eating, I went to my bedroom and flopped on the bed.

(To be continued...)

So this was the 25th chapter of Obsession. I hope you'll enjoy this. Please ignore my grammatical errors and mistakes. Comment down your thoughts regarding this chapter and please do leave a vote. I will try to update the next chapter fast. So till then take care. Byee and Love y'all ✨💜