Crossing The Line

Start from the beginning

Amelia: "Yeah I get it. But Im sure Anita and Roger will be much better parents to him then Cruella ever was."

Me: "Yeah..that's true.."

Amelia: "Jay...can I tell you something?"

Jay: "Yeah sure...Anything."

Amelia: "I kinda...had a crush on you ever since meeting you yesterday. I don't know, I been sent a lot of guys my way and to be honest none of them were that great...but you...your..different...idk why..something about you...I-I don't know how to say it."

Me: "Shouldn't you be heading back to Agarba now?"

Amelia: "Oh! Yeah...See you tomorrow.."

But something that I didn't expect was Amelia getting closer and kissing me on the lips before getting on Carpet and flying away. I....I think I like her...I know it sounds crazy but could me and her actually have a chance together

QUEEN LEAH P.O.V

That party was a disaster, everyone was praising Mal and her friends when they should be worried that they will destroy Auradon. I KNOW they are dangerous, they are just really good at manipulating everyone. I went back to the asylum where Monsieur D'Arque, The Bimbettes, and Chad all waited.

Me: "Ugh!!! That party was a disaster! Those VKS got all the attention! Im so happy we're locking them up like they deserve."

Chad: "Um...About that.."

Me: "what?!"

Claudrette: "We're backing out of this. We realize this is all messed up! We are getting jelous of kids!"

Laurette: "Im ashamed of myself for even agreeing to this."

Paulette: "Even Chad and Monsieur are backing up out of this."

Me: "Im sorry EXCUSE ME?!"

Monsieur: "I can't go through with it. One its a morally wrong thing to do but more importantly, I value my reputation and Auradon does not take child abuse lightly. Im already on thin ice just managing to get out of being sent to the isle by arguing with King Beast, well king at the time, that my institution was to help mental health patients. If this came out, there's no doubt in my mind I would be sent to the isle no matter what. Plus Chad was the one who said he wanted to back out in the first place."

Me: "Chad...is this true?!"

Chad: "Yeah...Im sorry but after the party and not only what you did but after hearing about their experiences with their parents..I realized, this is wrong on so many levels. I can't go through with it."

Me: "Oh yes you will. How much are you five willing to do to keep this from coming out?"

Chad: "Im sorry what?!"

Me: "We will continue  the plan. I have documents and papers with your and Monsieur's handwriting planning the whole thing even with comments from the Bimbettes. These are papers you don't want to go out in the public but if you back out, I will come forward with these to the mass media and all of you will be sent to the isle of the lost, not me because I was smart enough not to write on the paper."

Chad: "T-THATS WHY YOU DIDN'T HELP PLAN!!! YOU JUST WANTED A EASY WAY OUT IN CASE THIS ALL BACKFIRES!"

Me: "Lets not argue. I have faced backlash but not enough to get sent to the isle, however these papers will get you sent there if I come forward to King Ben  and Fairy Godmother with these files. If we do continue on, no one gets exposed. Sounds fair? Sounds fair to me. Let me make this clear, there is no "getting out" of this. You either do what I say, Or I come forward with the files, Im willing to stoop this low to get these brats out of Auradon. Do I make myself clear?"