Chapter 2

A/N: Please leave a comment if you're enjoying the story, I hope it's good it's not getting that many reads 😭

"Gunduz!" Fatma exclaimed in fear. She was panting loudly and was experiencing mixed emotions of fear, excitement, and confusion. She held her hands out in front of her and began to make dua (prayer). By the time Gunduz woke up after hearing Fatma's ear-piercing scream, Fatma was sitting calmly with her face buried in her hands, making dua. "May Allah accept your dua Fatma." Gunduz said to her. "Ameen" Fatma replied. "Why were you screaming so loudly, did you have a nightmare?"Gunduz asked her. "I guess it was a nightmare,  It was an extremely strange dream. I don't know what to do" Fatma replied. "A strange dream? What do you mean?"Gunduz asked. " The dream started off good but then it ended badly, I'm terrified Gunduz!"Fatma replied anxiously. "Fatma, my beautiful angel, calm down, relax, it was just a dream. Come on let's get up and have some breakfast. It will make you feel better" Gunduz reassured her lovingly. Fatma smiled hesitantly and replied, "Ok, you go Gunduz, I'll wear my headdress and come". Gunduz leaned towards Fatma and kissed her forehead lovingly. He then kissed her right hand and got up and left the tent. Fatma stayed sitting on her bed, feeling sick to her stomach, she was shaking with fear. She gulped nervously and got up and started to get ready. She looked into her precious, beautiful golden mirror and forced herself to smile. She didn't know if she was overreacting or if she was right to be this anxious, upset, and afraid. Whatever it was, she decided she needed to be strong for herself, and for Gunduz and to put her trust in Allah (swt). 

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter:) 

What will happen next? What did Fatma dream about? Why is she so scared? Will her dream come true?