Bio (For now) And Parents

Name Y/N L/N

Age: 2 years old (physically and Mentally)

Abilities (At his age): Y/N, even though he is a small infant, has strength capable to lift a car up with just one arm. When he sneezes, a small yet powerful spurt of chaos energy is released. He is highly durable, being able to not be harmed by falling off the stairs, or the atmosphere of earth.

Parents:

Name: Alica Stone

Name: Alica Stone

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Age: 23

Personality: She is usually strict to many people including family. However, she has a sweet spot for Y/N. She isn't very good at cooking or baking. She comes off as mean to most people, but in front of Y/N, she acts like any other run-of-the-mill mom. When Y/N is crying, if she finds the source (say, a bully) she will become enraged. That's Maternal instincts for you.

Name: Torra Anette

Name: Torra Anette

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Age: 31

Personality: She loves to spoil Y/N with food, presents, and is a very bubbly. She usually snuggles with Y/N. She isn't a sharpest tool in the shed, but make up for it by being very clever. If Y/N is in a bad situation, or upset, she would furiously kiss his forehead and hug him tightly, saying everything's going to be okay. She loves herself some Y/N. She co-parents with Alica.

A Human To Surpass All Humans (Human Shadow X Furry Harem)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें