🎇training camp , part -6 🎇

Magsimula sa umpisa

Then watakoshi grabbed yachi's hand and she freaked out . " We got a manager too " . 

" HEY HEY HEY , freckles and glasses . It's ok . they aren't doing anything to your girlfriends " bokuto tried to hold yamaguchi and tsukishima back in which he of coursed he succeeded in it . The coach had assisted the empty dorms to the two new teams who were just here for one day . You checked on them and found out they were sleeping . You walked out of the room and saw yachi walking out of the shiratorizawa dorm . You both signed together and giggled . " long day huh ? " She said as you started walking to the girl's dorm . 

" Yeah " You mumbled but she caught it . " It's been a while since we got to talk like this " 

" Yeah " She said it this time . Your little chit - chat was cut off by another managers screaming your name . " (Y/N) , Yachi come here . It's time " They said . You and yachi looked at each other , trying to get out some answers but she was just as clueless as you . " come on did you forgot it already ?" yukie  asked and you both nodded . She signed and took out a long black wig and smirked . You knew what she was gonna do . 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

" you look perfect (y/n) " She said as she turned your face pale with makeup and the wig was covering half of your face . " Look here our little yachi is ready too " Kiyoko said as yachi entered the room . She was wearing the big white night gown just like you but her makeup was like a clown . " I am gonna be the ghost " Yukie said while covering herself with a white bedsheet and wearing sunglasses . 

" Great let's go " Kaori punched her hand up in the air and you all did the same . This reminded you of bloodlust fairies 'I hope they are doing good too'

" Ok this is the boy's dorm , I will cut off the lights " Kaori said and you all nodded . Just when the lights went out , you could hear noya and hinata scream followed by some other screams . " Let's go " Yuckie motioned and you got in . It was so dark that you couldn't see anything nor they were able to see you . Only thing you could hear were voices . 

" Trashykawa grab a flashlight " 
" Hinata boke hinata , that's my hair . Stop chewing them . " 
" I am not hinata " 
" daichi , you are heavy . MOVE " 
" whose are these well built thighs " 
" hey that's sexual harassment"  
" TSSUKI!!!! " 
" yamaguchi ususai " 

" Ok , I got the flashlight " Oikawa said and he turned on the lights which fell over you " AHHHHHH , I DON'T WANNA DIE . I AM A VIRGIN . THERE ARE GHOSTS " He ran away screaming . " oi trashykawa don't cling to me " . 

The flashlight fell on the floor and someone else picked it up . He put the flashlight on himself and the whole room erupted in screams . It was a really big man that had long hair falling on his face and there was blood on his face . You , yachi and yukie screamed too and ran around the room . Suddenly someone grabbed you by the waist and you pulled you towards them . 

" Please don't eat me " You said . 

" It's me , don't shout " You heard a voice , but you didn't know who it was . 'better then the ghost' . Suddenly the lights turned on and there came kaori and kiyoko . You eyes drifted from person to person . Hinata and yamaguchi were holding each other for dear life , nishinoya was on kageyama's head , tendo and bokuto were on the ceiling don't know how , Ennoshita was sitting on the floor silently , He looked like he was so done with this world . Sugawara was clinging on daichi just was oikawa was on hajime , Kurro had picked up kenma in his arms who was still playing his game , we also have some emotionless bastards like akaashi , ushijima , kumini etc.  

Then you noticed that the person you were afraid of was actually asahi who looked like that his soul has been drained away from his body . Then your eyes shifted to the person who was still holding you and to your not too surprising surprise , it was tsukishima . " shh " Kiyoko signaled and everybody nodded . 

" Hey , what's the sound " You heard coach ukai coming towards your dorm room . " shit " tsukishima mumbled . 

" everybody hide in the blankets " Daichi said and tsukishima and you covered yourselves with the blanket which you found nearby . You turned to his direction and then found how close your faces were . you blushed but it wasn't visible because of the dark . You can see tsukishima's eyes darting from yours to your lips . He moves a little closer and now it was just a inch difference between your lips and then ................... 

What do you think it's gonna happen or not ? This chapter was a lot chaotic too but you know what we love chaos . 

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨ ✨

✨cahier : what can I get for you                       ✨

✨tanaka : Umm an iced coffee but make it✨

✨microwaved , thanks :)                                    ✨

✨cashier : .......                                                        ✨

✨everybody in the cafe : ...........                      ✨

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨