The Globe

"you do?"  "Yes i do you were that girl from the snow globe i knocked over when i was cleaning i remember it was broken after i dropped it"  "Tell me what is a snow globe?"  "well a snow globe is a tiny town or something with water in it and fake snow that goes around when you shake it."  "This is exacley like the globe to"  "Ok if this lookes like the snow globe object you were talking about then were in it because your not dreaming this is real so tell me whats life in your world it must be grand not like are town where were we just slam into walls if we walk to far."  I looked around are small little town can it really be something so small that other people look t this is just to buzzar.  Then i saw it a hole in the glass it was small but i saw things lecking out...water so we really were in a snow globe.  "whats your name?" "Jack yours" "Holly, ok so we have to save this town jack because if you right about this snow globe thing this surly isnt good.  I draged him to were the water was flodding out through the crackes in the walls and by the lookes of it it looked worse then I think it was. we had to save the people of the globe.  I didnt have much time to think so i quickly found as much material as i could find things that float.  i got as many people on the "boat" that i could find.  Just as i got almost  everybody i heard a crack as all the water came towards us.  Thats when i took a glance at all the people fear plastered onto there faces, thats when i noticed my mom wasn't on the "boat" I saw my moms face shine through are house she gave me a bright smile, then winked just as a huge wave crashed over are house.  Nothing left standing.  "NO!" i screamed "JUST NO"  I got in position to jump when Jack grabbed me as i was struggling to go into the deep waters that have left an empty place in my heart.  As we got out of the globe we all turned back to a huge size but my vision still stared at  the globe.  The globe were i lived all my live.  The globe that killed my mother.