"good idea." said yeonjun. "i'll take this class, so you guys can go."

"uh no. you should go to the younger grades." said beomgyu.

taehyun looked at them. honestly, he wasn't sure if he even liked soobin or if was merely attracted to him. but when beomgyu suddenly jumped in, it lowkey pissed him off so he also decided to be part of this.

"let's just all go together." said taehyun.

the four of them decided that was the best course and entered the classroom.

"listen up...THAT GIRL WAS ME, OKAY?! SOOMIN AND SOOBIN ARE THE SAME FCKING PERSON SO STOP ASKING ME ABOUT HER."

the four of them turned and looked at the source of noise.

soobin was standing, his hands on the table, looking really really pissed.

he looked up and locked his eyes with them.

wait...soobin was that girl?!!

soobin slumped back on the chair. "just end me."

---------------------------------

"hmm."

"this is a matter of serious concern."

"are we going to lose our cause?"

"what are we going to do?"

"quiet!" said hyunsuk. this was indeed a crisis.

after hyunsuk's command, everyone immediately became quiet.

"as the president of the soomin...fan club, i have some things to say. one, i don't feel the need to break up the club."

the others immediately started whispering.

"quiet! soomin or soobin...they both are the same person. and we all fell in love with the same person. so what if it's the a guy?"

"that's right! we fell in love with soomin which means we fell in love with soobin!"

"yes! yes! yes!"

"let's see who gets to become soobin's fated lover!!"

-----------------------------

soobin felt shivers up his spine. was someone talking about him again?

------------------------------

"okay, so as you can see. we're here to introduce something to you guys." said taehyun, smiling and looking at the class.

soobin could feel the piercing gaze of kai, beomgyu and yeonjun. feeling slightly uncomfortable, soobin looked away.

after finishing the explanation, the four of them went around distributing the forms.

"are you going to sign up?" asked yeonjun, smiling at soobin.

soobin looked at yeonjun. ba-dum.

~~~let's go inside soobin's mind~~~

ba-dum? what the hell is ba-dum? yeonjun is a good looking guy so what? doesn't mean your heart has to go ba-dum

wait. should i cut down reading bl books? but i was scheduled to read "window to window" this weekend and i was so looking forward to it. the story plot of best friends becoming fck buddies was lowkey interesting

wait no. ba-dum. that's our crisis. i can't fall in love with someone. i'm an extra character, my role is to ship hot guys with other hot guys not be involved with them