16.

"soobin?"

soobin looked at the four of them in utter panic. what were the doing here? weren't they supposed to be in their class?

soobin looked behind them and saw a long line outside the class. soobin knew that they all were here to see him but if they got to know that soobin was a guy, they would leave and no way in hell would soobin allow that to happen.

taking a deep breath, soobin smiled at them and said, "sorry? have you mistaken me for someone else?"

the four of them stared intently at soobin. soobin felt like smacking his head. there was no way they would buy that. of course, they could see soobin even though he was dressed up--

"is that so? sorry for the misunderstanding, i apologize. could you give us a table for 4?"

soobin blinked. gosh, he wanted to throw himself in the deepest pit possible. should he be happy that they didn't recognize him and blow his cover? or should he be sad that his value as a man became 0?

"sure, our maid over there will guide you."

"sorry for the misunderstanding." said kai, apologizing once again.

"it's fine" said soobin, giving a big smile. 

-----------------------------------------

soobin returned to the kitchen, giving them a new order.

"soobin, i saw the four. did they recognize you?" asked felix, coming up to soobin.

soobin looked away with a blank expression. "nope."

felix looked at soobin in surprise. "i thought if someone were to recognize you, it would be them...you pulled off being a girl really well."

pressing his lips into a thin line soobin said, "maybe i could cross-dress at a maid cafe and earn more money. i've lost all exisiting dignity anyways."

felix opened his mouth to say something when yerin called for soobin.

"i need to go. other than realizing that i have no status as a man, i've also realised that high school boys literally only care about cute girls, like why not cute boys, huh?"

felix chuckled and said, "go before yerin gets mad at you."

soobin walked to where yerin was standing. "yes?"

"go take the four's order."

"why me?"

"we can't send any girl over there because they all are on the verge on fainting, have you forgotten how popular they are? also, aren't you in good terms with them?"

having his first kiss taken by beomgyu, having yeonjun draw a cover for his gay webtoon, having taehyun nearly kiss him and having kai constantly flirt with thim. sure, he was in "good terms" with them.

soobin sighed. he didn't have a choice.
--------------------------------------------

"that girl looked like soobin's younger sister or something, didn't she?" said taehyun.

"she's gorgeous." said kai.

yeonjun looked at kai, disgusted. "kai, your bisexuality is showing but yeah, i guess she's kind of cute."

beomgyu looked at his fingers, disinterested. "but where is soobin? isn't he part of this class? i was hoping to kind of see him."

taehyun frowned, looking at beomgyu. "why are you so eager to see him?"