I look at her while siting on the couch, next to Grayson blushing. "It was good."

As Grayson and Matthew starts talking about some hockey stuff, Sarah pulls me closer to her and wiggles her eyebrows. "Omg tell me everything, where did you guys go?" She asks.

I blush and look down at my hands, "hmm, we went ice skating, then we stopped to eat something, and after that we just drove around the city."

"Aww you guys are so cute." She squeals.

She turns to look at Mia and Shawn and see that they are still fighting , and stand up while rolling her eyes.

I watch in amusement while she walks up to them, and grab their ears. They whine like a child as she drags them to the couch.

"Can you guys stop acting like childrens and just choose a fucking movie it's not that serious." She says with her hands on her hip glaring at them.

Mia pouts and crosses her arms, while Shawn licks his lip giving Sarah the 'looks.' Sarah blushes and gives him a stern look that he ignores it and just wink at her.

I laugh at them, and look at Grayson to see him looking at me, he comes closer to me and looks at my face. "Fuck you're beautiful." he says quietly, I look at him with wide eyes and look away with a blush on my face.

___

After arguing for about an hour, we choose to watch a suspense movie. Shawn is sitting next to Sarah with a arm around her. And Mia is sitting next to Matthew with her legs on his lap.

Me and Grayson are sitting on the corner of the couch, and his arms are resting on the couch behind me.

After watching two movies, I look down at my phone to see that it's almost 1 am, I look at the girls to see both of them sleeping.

" You should stay here." Grayson whisper in my ear, making me shiver.

I look at him and whisper, " Are you you sure they won't mind?, I can call a Uber."  I don't to want them to think that I'm invading their friendship or something, they just meet me.

He gives me a small smile,"I'm pretty sure they won't mind sweetheart."

He scoffs "And like hell I'm letting you get on a Uber at 1 am, if you want to leave I'll drop you off." I nod "Okay I'll stay." I say giving him a small smile.

He looks down at my outfit "Do you want something more comfortable to sleep in?" He asks standing up and stretching his arms.

As he puts his arms up my eyes drop into his stomach where his shirt has risen up a little where I can see a little bit of his abs.

I gulp and look back at his face, " If you don't mind." I say shyly.

"Okay I'll see what I can find." He smiles down at me and walks towards the stairs.

I sigh and look at the ceiling thinking about how much my life changed in less than a week living in Boston.

Last month I didn't even have no one to talk to and now I'm having a sleepover.