"Oh, by the way I think I broke Jame's nose." I spoke laughing. The thought made her laugh too.

"Tell you what. Meet me here next week. Same time." I spoke. She looked at me with a questionable expression but agreed.

[Next week]

"I'm here." Narcissa spoke as she walked up to me. 

"I got you two little gifts to make up for last years events." I spoke. Handing her two gifts both wrapped in green paper with a silver bow on them.

She opened the bigger one first. It was the book that got ruined last week.

"OH MY GOD! THANK YOU!" She spoke while wrapping her arms tightly around my neck giving me a hug. I returned the hug and wrapped my hands around her waist. After we broke from the hug I pointed out something on the book.

"Look, I managed to get it authentically signed by the author." I spoke. She had the biggest smile on her face.

She opened the smaller box and it was a necklace with a serpent on it. The serpent had emerald green eyes and she admired it for a while.

"Do you like it?" I asked. She nodded and asked me to put it on her neck. I accepted and placed the necklace around her neck.

The serpent moved and formed into a heart shape and then went to its original form.

"How did you-" She began.

"I know some charms." I spoke confidently. She smiled and hugged me again. She kissed my cheek and headed off with her friends because she had plans. I nodded and smiled.

*End of Flashback*

Y/n's POV

"It was so cute!" Mother spoke.

"I still have the necklace!" Mother spoke happily. Father kissed her and I just looked away.

"We should get going now." I spoke.

"Oh, don't act like you haven't kissed your little friend." Mother spoke.

"Mother!" I spoke and put my head in my hands out of embarrassment. 

"And for the record I haven't." I spoke while grabbing Blaise's hand and leaving the Black Lake with Draco, Mother and Father behind me. 

When we got to Hogwarts I told Mother and Father goodbye.

"Y/n." One of the Durmstrang boys called me. I looked at Mother and Father and hugged them quickly.

"Bye. Love you both." I spoke while walking away. Before I could walk away fully Father grabbed my wrist.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"With the boy." I spoke pointing.

"I prefer if maybe Draco goes with you to talk to him." Father spoke.

"No! Draco scares them away!" I whined. 

"I just-" Father began.

"Go on dear. And you!" Mother spoke. I smiled at her.

"Me what?" Father asked cluelessly.

"You need to let her do as she pleases." Mother began.

"There is nothing wrong with me not wanting her to talk to him." Father spoke. "I haven't met his family. I don't know his personality, his name, where he's from-" Father began. I walked away so I didn't hear much. 

"Hi!" I spoke as I walked up to the boy. I was still wet from the first task so I kept a distance.

"Hi. I just wanted to tell you that you did great! I was wondering if you wanted to hang out some time?" He asked.

"Sure of course! When?" I asked.

"Whenever you're free." He spoke.

"Next weekend?" I suggested. He nodded.

"I'll see you in your common room?" He asked. I nodded and we both walked away. He went with his friends and I went to my dorm to take a nice shower.

៚ ⋯⋯⋯ ˁᱸᲲᱸˀ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ༄

"Your not seriously thinking of going to hang out with him?" Draco asked while sitting on my bed with Blaise.

"Draco, you're not ruining this day." I spoke annoyed.

"You can hang out with us." Blaise suggested.

"I love you both but these plans are not going to be cancelled." I spoke while putting on light makeup.

"Clearly you don't love me because you don't want to hang out with me." Draco pouted.

"Draco I saved you from the Black Lake. Besides, hang out with Blaise, Crabbe, and Goyle." I spoke.

"Crabbe and Goyle just do what I want." Draco spoke.

"Not my fault." I spoke.

"Why are you trying so hard anyway?" Draco asked.

"I AM NOT! I just want to look good." I spoke.

"Sure." Blaise spoke.

"What's his name?" Draco asked.

"Adelmo." I spoke annoyed.

"Okay I'm done how do I look." I asked.

"Like a traitor." Draco spoke. 

"Draco I've cancelled so many plans for you!" I spoke. They both stayed silent not even looking at me.

"You two are idiots sometimes." I spoke annoyed while grabbing my wand and opening the door.

"Wait until Father hears about this." Draco spoke. I rolled my eyes and walked down to the common room. 

I saw him there and walked up to him.

"Hi. You look beautiful!" He spoke.

"Thank you!" I spoke smiling. 

We walked around the school grounds and I showed him around. We asked questions and got to know each other better. He had a good sense of humor. It was so much fun!

៚ ⋯⋯⋯ ˁᱸᲲᱸˀ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ༄

"It was so much fun! And then-" I began

"Y/n I don't care." Draco spoke.

"If this is because I didn't cancel my plans, I am not sorry. I had so much fun! I made a new friend! You should be happy!" I spoke smiling.

"I owled Father." Draco spoke in an angry tone.

"You two would get along great! I could introduce you to-" I began.

"I don't want to be friends with the enemy! Unlike you! You should be focused on the third task! Not hanging out with some boy! You don't need distractions! What if they're using you to get information about the third task?" Draco spoke.

"Enemy? This tournament is about building friendships! And just because I'm a champion doesn't mean I can't have fun!" I spoke annoyed.

"Your so childish!" I spoke.

"Let's hear what Father has to say about this argument!" Draco spoke.

"You want to go down that road? FINE! I'll owl Mother! Let's see what she has to say!" I yelled and slammed his door as I walked out.

A/N: hehe some fluff but drama. you ask and you shall receive! 

I wanted to add drama because I feel that it would get boring. these next few chapters are going to be some fill in chapters. Unlike the movie I don't just want to dive into the third task right away, I feel like the plot would be rushed.