He took it out and read the message and a smile adorned his face at the name displayed.

'My Koo'

However, his lips turned downwards at the conversation they're having. His heart pounded, but not out of excitement for the first time when chatting his Koo.

His breath hitched at the words Jungkook sent him and he slammed his hand on the table, startling the three people around him.

Hoseok saw the look of disbelief in his eyes and got worried.

"Tae? What's wrong-"

"Where's Koo right now?"

The dance teacher remembered Jimin taking Jungkook into his apartment to hang out and spend some time together, Yoongi was busy with some extra work.

"Tell me the address now, Hoseok"

Once the older told him, Taehyung didn't waste anymore time and bolt outside the house, ignoring his parents' calls for him.

As Jin watched his son's figure disappear into the distance, he caught a glimps of pink and it was Taehyung's phone. The art professor was so in a rush that he had left it on the table.

Even forgotten to lock it and has the screen of their messages on full display.

He's not the type to meddle, but being a worried parent, he decided to check to atleast know the context of what just happened.

Namjoon approached his husband and saw him sigh, but... it sounded almost fond?

"Is it anything serious, love?"

The Appa glanced at his lover with a small smile, shaking his head.

"Nothing to worry, Joon"

He locked the phone and safely secured it in his pocket before continuing to cook something for their guest, who was also sporting a curious look.

Jin chuckled at their faces and thought how cute they are, almost resembles a puppy.

"Taehyung's just being his usual whipped self, that's all" he reassured.

••••••• ••••• •••••••

Do I really not like anyone?

Jungkook's currently lying flat on his hyung's couch with a distant look on his pretty face.

The reason he's questioning himself is that... whenever someone asked about his crushes, for some reason, a person did come to mind.

But he thinks, he doesn't deserve such things.

He can't even keep a single friend when he entered high school. No one stayed for him and the reason for them leaving is because of Jungkook himself.

How can he have a lover when he can't even keep a single friend?

That's when his mind goes to a familiar face. The one who made him not doubt himself, the one who actually stayed even after all these years.

Kim Taehyung.

Jungkook was still scared when being with Taehyung. Don't get him wrong, he loves his Taetae hyung, but he also wonders about himself.

Am I too much?

His new friends (Jimin, Yoongi, Hoseok) always reassured him that they love his cuddles and warmth, he became really comfortable doing that with them, but others... not so much. He had so few friends, but he honestly didn't care.