Chapter 29

Get ready for drama bcs why not

After the kiss Harry snuggles completely into Louis. It makes the younger boy smile and his heart fill with warmth and love.

"Can we stay in for the rest of the day, just the two of us and no other people? You know like just eat some chicken noodles that we still have in the cupboard, cuddle, make out and watch some movies?" Harry asks, grabbing Louis' hand so he can play with his fingers.

"Sounds perfect to me, baby." Louis plays with Harry's curls first.

"But can we talk first?" Harry looks up to Louis, making contact with the older boy's blue irises.

"What do you want to talk about?"

"I want to be honest with you." Harry starts. "Because honesty is fucking important in a relationship."

And Louis' heartbeat goes faster and he starts to get nervous.

Tell him that you were the one talking to him on the dating app, Tomlinson.

And Louis knows that indeed this would be the perfect moment. They are going to be open and honest and Harry thinks honesty is important. Louis does too but he knows he isn't being honest right now. He is just scared to start about it.

"What do you want to get off your chest then, Hazza? You know you can tell me anything, right baby?" Louis takes the boy in his arms and kisses his curls.

"I'm a little bit scared." Harry admits. "I mean... I have never been with a boy and I never pictured myself with one. And I am so fucking in love with you Louis it isn't even human but I'm just... Am I going to do this right? Like being in a relationship? I honestly don't know how to do this properly. I mean I try to be honest with you but is that enough?" Harry looks at the boy next to him with his big green eyes.

"Of course that's enough, Hazza." Louis coos. "You are enough and you deserve the fucking world. You are the best. I'm so happy I have fallen in love with you my baby. I'm so glad it's you, you, you." And as Louis wants to hug Harry again, the younger boy takes his distance. He looks right into Louis' eyes as he says:

"Then why are you lying to me if I deserve the world?"

And Louis' jaw just drops. He has no idea what to say. He tries to speak but no words are coming out of his mouth.

"Don't try to deny it, Louis." Harry has a sad look in his eyes. "I know that I never talked to Eleanor on the app. And I would have been alright with that, Lou if you told me. But you didn't. You decided to keep lying to me. I kept telling you how important honesty is for me, I created opportunities for you to tell me damn I even took all my courage to tell you about my feelings so maybe you would be more comfortable and tell me. But you didn't, Louis. How can I be in a relationship with you if the only thing you have done is lying to me? We didn't even meet and you were already lying." Tears are streaming down Harry's face and the only thing that Louis can see in his eyes is hurt en betrayal.

"How did you find out?" Louis whispers, not making eye contact with the younger boy.

"I saw the app on your phone." Harry admits. "And I opened it and I saw my name and the conversations I was supposed to have with El."

"You went on my phone?" Louis hisses. "Who gave you that right, Harry?"

"Look! You were on the toilet and you got a notification okay so I got curious to who you were talking. Don't you dare turn this around on me, Tomlinson. You are the one lying from day one. You were pretending to be Eleanor.

And the worst is that you were just sitting there and not saying anything when I told you that being with El felt different in real life than online. You could have told me!" Harry's voice is raising now.

"I didn't want to lose you!" Louis argues back. "We clicked in real life as well but you never gave me any sign that you liked guys as well, okay? I wanted to keep you in my life. You are important to me."

"If I was important to you, you wouldn't have lied to me for that long. For fuck's sake, Louis I sent you fucking pictures of my dick. Do you know how this makes me feel? Was it funny to you and Eleanor to play me like this? Was it just the two of you sitting together on her couch and laughing with the pathetic younger boy on the dating app?" Louis thinks that he has never seen someone cry as hard as Harry is doing now.

"Of course I didn't! Fuck Harry I fell in love with you the very second we started talking. I couldn't get enough from you. I wanted Eleanor to meet up because I wanted to see you. I wanted to know that you were the same in real life. Eleanor wasn't supposed to kiss you or ask you out or anything. She just betrayed me. She knew how fucking much I liked you. It all got out of hand, Harry. You were never a game. I love you."

"That's not how you treat the people you love, Louis. You should have told me. I would have forgiven you the second you confessed because that's how crazy I am about you. But even now, when I gave you the perfect start to confess, you didn't and that fucking hurts."

And Harry turns around, walking towards his room.

"Hazza, please let's talk this out!" Louis begs. "I love you. I made stupid choices but god I love you so fucking much. You are using this as an excuse because you are scared to love a guy!"

And Harry's eyes go wide, knowing that Louis is partly right.

"I'm going." Harry takes his suitcase that still isn't unpacked and walks towards the door.

"You can't go." Louis immediately runs towards the door and blocks it.

"Louis for fuck's sake let me go. I need time to think. This is fucking much okay? I'm in love with a guy who pretended to be a girl who I fell for. The least you can do is give me some fucking time to think all of this over. You owe me at least that after lying to me for several months."

And head down Louis moves from the front door.

"I really don't want you to go..." Louis whispers, eyes all teary as he looks at Harry. "I love you."

"Give me time, Louis."

And those are the last words Harry says before he leaves the flat.