I smiled at him and said: "Sure, lead the way". I catched a glimpse of a smile on his lips aswell. He put his helmet back on but before I did the same I looked him up and down. His shirt was drenched which allowed me to get a perfect look at his ripped muscles. W.o.w. He noticed me staring and said "Stop eye fucking me and get your ass going. You can do the staring later. I don't wanna catch a cold" the sweetness was gone and his cocky self was back. I rolled my eyes while putting my helmet on and followed him up the street.

The houses became bigger and bigger the longer we drove and when we stopped it wasn't infront of something I would've called a house. More like a castle. That was his «house»?! It was surrounded by a huge fence and at the gates stood 4 huge security men with machine guns. "Hello Boss" I heard them say before opening the gates giving me an even better look at the place. It was HUGE, and absolutely gorgeous. It had a lot more classy decor than the other houses in the neighbourhood. It was more old school and I liked this one a lot more. It looked like one of those old Italian mansions that I had only seen in movies.

Outside stood multiple cars and in the middle of the garden surrounding the castle was a huge water fountain. We drove up the private road and parked our bikes outside the enterance. I followed Maxence up the stairs leading up to the front doors, even the doors were big. There were security outside here aswell. They greeted us and opened the doors reavling an (if possible) even prettier inside. The first thing I noticed was the two stairs on each side of the enterance hall and the huge chandelier hanging from the ceiling . The walls were a beige/golden color and the floor was marble.

I looked over at Maxence and caught him already looking at me."Wow, this place is really beautiful" I said, my voice reavling shock and impression. I should have expected it, of course the biggest mafia leader in Italy would have a huge castle as a home. But still, I was impressed. "So I have finally impressed you, huh? And here I thought you said money couldn't impress you" he said in a teasing tone. "Weeeell uh" I couldn't find a proper response. I didn't want it to seem like money mattered to me, but excuse me who wouldn't freak out when a man takes you home to a gigantic castle. «It doesn't impress me» I said while walking further into the hall «I just said that it's beautiful, because it really is»

He walked past me and grabbed my hand to lead the way. The sparks and electricity from his touch came unexpected and I was thrown a little off guard. He didn't seem to notice as he led me up the stairs and to a door at the end of a long hall. He stopped and let go of my hand "You can stay here, I will come in a few minutes with some dry clothes. There are towels and soap in the cabinet beside the sink. You should take a shower so you don't catch a cold" he said. "Thank You" I smiled at him, he smiled back. Not the usual smirk but for the second time that night, a genuine smile.

Opening the door, I was quite shocked seeing that the room was a complete opposite to the rest of the house. It was dark with golden details, in the middle was a king sized bed and next to it two glass doors were leading out to which seemed to be a balcony. The vibe of this room was a lot more modern. There was a glass door to my right as well, leading into a walk in closet, and to my left was a door leading into the bathroom.

It was obvious that this was a guest room because it had no personal belongings. I wondered why he didn't just take me to his room? I walked straight to the bathroom wanting to take a shower. The bathroom matched the rest of the room, it was modern and looked like it had never been used, that's how clean it was. There was a big shower with a waterfall head and a bathtub aswell. I went over to the cabinet besides the sink and got myself a white towel, there were multiple soap options with different scents. Rose, mint, lavender, sandlewood coconut and vanilla. Fuck that was a hard choice. I loved all of those smells. Eventually after debating with myself I went for coconut and vanilla, my favorite scents combined.

I turned on the shower and took off my dress. I got in and let the almost boiling hotwater pour down onto my skin. I was so cold my skin felt numb to the warm water, but after a while I warmed up and started to feel my body again. I had been in the shower for quite some time because the glass doors and mirrors were all foggy.

Then, all of a sudden the doors open. Fuck I forgot to lock them. While covering my body with my hands I tried to see who it was, but the doors were too foggy. "If you don't get out I will beat the living shit out off you" I said with the most intimidating voice I had. What kind of asshole walks in on a girl clearly showering?! I had no idea who it was, I didn't know how many people were in this house or lived here. But I didn't care, whoever it was, I could beat them up!

No one answered so I opened the shower door slightly to have a look. Leaning against the sink stood (who else could it be?) Max-fucking-ence.