we meet again

''Seduce me with who you really are'' - Mark Anthony
Song: Lost in the fire- The Weeknd and Gesaffelstein
————————————-

Evelyn's POV:

"Hello again, Caro". I froze at his words. I didn't realize I was dancing with him. With all the smells and people around me, I must have not noticed his usually very strong and outstanding scent. As soon as I realized it was him, my body got goosebumps all over and I could feel heat rushing into my cheeks. Thank god he was standing behind me and couldn't see me blush.

I had pushed the nasty ass stranger off me as soon as I saw Maxence storming away from the window, I was only using him to make Maxence jealous and if Maxence wasn't looking, I didn't want the strangers touchy hands on me. But then, as I was dancing and enjoying myself alone, two hands had gripped my hips from behind and smashed me against their strong body. First, I was overwhelmed but then I decided to let myself live a little in the moment since I had really already completed my task for the night: to make Maxence jealous and piss him off. So I might as well enjoy the dance with this hot stranger, right? But as soon as I heard him say what seemed to have become my new nickname, "Caro", I instantly knew it wasn't just a hot stranger, it was, in fact him.

My mind wanted me to push him off me and run away, but once again he had the stupid effect on me that made my body not able to follow my mind's instructions. And maybe that was a good thing, because as I was standing there with his lips against my ear, I suddenly remembered the new plan. To seduce him. I pushed the thoughts of hatred and shock away and thought game fucking on. I turned around so that I was now facing him and smirked. Full of confidence I said "Hello Maxence D'amore," while looking him straight in the eyes. "I see you've found me once again". He looked confused for a second. He probably thought I would be shocked and push him off me, and he would be right, if it wasn't for the mission I deffinetly would. But that was the keyword here, the mission.

It didn't take long before his flirty, cocky, self was back. "Yes I have, you left quite suddenly at the gym? What happened? Was it too much for you?" he smirked and raised an eyebrow. "Oh please, you would be surprised at how much I can handle" I answered with a wink. His grip on my waist tightened and made me come even closer to him. We were still swaying our bodies to the sensual rythm of the song and just as last time it surprised me how good of a dancer he was.

This was quite a different setting from the ball, but on this dancefloor as well, he made me feel like our bodies fit together perfectly. Like they were two halves of a whole. Weird feeling that was... But it could also just be the alcohol mixed with the lights, music, and smells that were messing with my head. Yeah, it probably was.

His eyes flashed with desire as he said. "Oh really?" Then he leaned down to my ear again and whispered "Care to enlighten me?" My senses were going absolutely crazy, almost as if I was about to hyperventilate, but in a.. good way? Everytime he touched me I just felt so full of feelings I couldn't explain or put into words. And on top of that I became incredible irrational and stupid.

As to prove my point about being irrational and stupid, without having the time to think about my actions I had grabbed his hand and led him off the dancefloor and was already on the first step up to the VIP lounge before I stopped and realized what I was doing. What the fuck was I doing?! I couldn't let myself be alone with him, god only knows what kind of stupid things I would do! And definitely not alone with him in his VIP lounge! The alcohol was really messing with my head.