Not so Normal day.

I woke up and got on my phone to see what was going on around the, island I ended up checking the news, I saw that the agency has multiplied, and there were a bunch of new recruits.

I sat up and got out of bed. I walked to the bathroom got my towel, and took a quick shower. After the shower I went to eat breakfast.

I got some cereal from the pantry milk from the fridge, I poured the cereal and milk. Then I ate my breakfast.

After eating I realized that I didn't have enough food for dinner, that night so I decided to go shopping.

(A/n) That's the where you guys live

I got in my car, and drove to Holly Hedges.
I got all the stuff that I needed then I drove home, and put it all away.

"What should I do now, I still have the rest of the day?" I asked myself.

I decided to turn on the TV, and watch a drama, after 2 hours of watching a drama that didn't even make sense, I got up and checked the time.

"I should start doing the Landry now."
I got all the dirty clothes, and put them in the washer then the dryer.

After doing the Landry I cleaned my house, then made myself dinner.

After eating dinner, I got a letter at my door.

The letter didn't have where it came from nor whom sent it. I opened the letter and read what it said.

Dear Y/n,

We are requesting you to join us at the agency once more, we could use your skills to help us out on a mission, please consider this offer.

Your Dear friend,
M.

"I don't think so I won't go back there." I tear the letter and throw it in the trash.

I do the rest of the stuff I need to do then head to bed. I lay in bed doing stuff on my phone. I finally get tired so I decide to go to sleep.

While laying down with my eyes closed
I thought to myself.

"Did I make a good decision."
"I think I did I don't want to go back."
"But what if."
"Ugh I need to stop thinking about this."

I finally drift off to sleep.

I wake up to the sun blazing in my eyes.

"I must of forgot to close my window last night."

I do my normal morning routine

I hear a knock at the door, I go to open it and. "Why are you here!?"

_________________________________________

DUN DUN DUN.

Hope you enjoyed this first part hope to see you again have a great day/night bye!!! <3