Me: YOU'RE NOT GETTING RID OF ME THAT EASILY!!

Sister Lily: But my answer won't... Leave me alone already!

(Lily takes out her grimoire. She then use her magic to form a water fist and hit Asta with it.)

Sister Lily: I'm sorry Asta. I really didn't want to use my grimoire on you.

Asta:(gets up) I'M STILL IN THE GAME!!!

Sister Lily: KYAAAAHHH!!!

(Suddenly a strong wind blown me off. Asta looks at the source of the wind.)

Recca: Asta, are you putting the sister in a tight spot again?

Nash: How many times has she turned you down by now? You just lucky (Y/N) is not here.

Asta: Shut you damn mouth, shrimps!! Even if (Y/N) didn't went training and hunting, I still can defeat him!!

Recca/Nash: I don't think so.

Asta: Shut up!! And you, Yuno, why are you getting in my way too?!

Yuno: Why? Because you're short, annonying, you can't sit still, you're narrow minded. On top of that, you have NO luck with women.

Asta: Nwhaaaaa!! Is that something you say to someone who was raised along side of you for 15 years, pretty boy?!

(Suddenly someone touches Asta's head from behind. A second later Asta is struck by a sword pommel in the head.)

Asta: OWWWW!!!

(Asta turns around and see's Y/N laughing at him with a sword on his back.)

Asta: It's not funny!!

Sister Lily: Oh, you're back, (Y/N).

(Y/N):(Smile) Yep. I also bring food.

(He point behind him. They look behind him and see three big dead boars.)

Nash: You're the best, (Y/N)!

(Y/N just smiles.)

Y/N: Yuno, did Asta put Sister Lily in a tight spot again?

Yuno: What else?

Y/N: (looks at Asta) Asta, Sister Lily is part of the cloth, she can't get married.

Yuno: And you're only 15 you can't get married either.

Asta: I didn't ask for your damn input! Fight me!

Y/N/Yuno: No.

Asta: And why the hell not?!

Yuno: Because it's a waste of time.

Y/N: Because it's not fun to fight you.

Asta: Try saying that again, punks!!