Chapter 1

(Y/n's prov)

"Y/N! GET UP!"
.
.
"Ok IM UP!"

After stretching for a few seconds I got up and walked to my closet to grab some clothes. Which were black tights, a dark green t-shirt, and some socks before getting dressed and heading down stairs. Once I was down stairs I sat down at the kitchen counter and watched as mom finished up making breakfast and passed me a plate full of eggs, bacon, and toast.

Before asking me to go out with Monamo to hunt for some deer since she wanted to cook some for dinner. I said okay and finished up eating before going up stairs while hearing mom yell that it was going to rain all day and to wear my hood. I nodded to myself and went into my room and put on some dark tan leather boots, dark tan leather gloves that covered my wrists and palms, while also grabbing my black hood and putting it on.

 I nodded to myself and went into my room and put on some dark tan leather boots, dark tan leather gloves that covered my wrists and palms, while also grabbing my black hood and putting it on

Once I had my hunting gear on I went back down stairs and grabbed my bow and arrows and swung them over my shoulder

Once I had my hunting gear on I went back down stairs and grabbed my bow and arrows and swung them over my shoulder. Once I had that on I opened the front door and saw that it had started raining and pulled up my hood. I then yelled good bye to mom and closed the door behind me and started making my way towards Monamo's house.

As I walking down the village I walked past many people either holding something above their head to shield them from the rain or had their hoods pulled up to shield them. A few people waved at me and received a wave from me, while also hearing a few hellos from people. I then looked at the shops.

Some were open with lights on creating a warm atmosphere and having a few signs of what their selling in their windows while others were closed with zero lights on making a cold, still atmosphere with signs in their windows stating that they were closed. But as I was walking I walked past my dad's shop which was open and saw him working hanging things up and placing products on the shelves that hung on the wall or stood on the ground. So I decided to say hello to him and walked in.

"Hey dad, what do you have today?"

He lifted his head up from what he was doing and looked around the see me leaning on the door frame. He smiled and said

"Nothing much. Just a few books, and toys you know those sorta things."

He then looked at my attire and asked if I was going out hunting.