~6~

|Kasani Carter|

|Bronx, NY|
|Third Perspective|

|Bronx, NY||Third Perspective|

~1 week later

Kasani had already ask Kehlani to be her girlfriend. It was romanctic. She ofcourse said yes and they shared a kiss.

Right now they are in Kasani living room.

"I feel like partying" Kenny said to everyone that was sitting on the couch.

"We can go to Killa club" Kash suggested.

Everyone agreed and went home and got dress and decided to meet up there.

Kehlani didn't have to worry about going home because she have half of her clothes here since Kasani wants her over or near him all the time.

Kehlani was in the bathroom while Kasani was waiting on her in the bedroom. He laid across his bed on his phone strolling through Instagram.

Kehlani already put on her dress which was black and stop at her knee showing all of her curves and added a little makeup to her face. She put on her fake eyelashes and comb her hair.

Once she looked in the mirror seeing if she look good. She took out her phone and snap pictures.

She walked put the bathroom and put on her heels.

"You looked good" Kasani said coming up behind her wrapping his arm around her waist

"Thank you and u look handsome as well" she blushes.

Kehlani was wearing a black dress.

~At Club

Kehlani and Kasani already made it to the club. Once he opened the car door for her to get out. They walked to the bodyguard who immediately let them in since he was the owner.

They walked towards the VIP section and took them a seat already seeing the others there.

"By time you got here, let's go get a drink" Kenny said grabbing her hands lulling her down towards the bar.

They ordered them a shot to get the vibe going.

Well dancing there favorite song came on

"This out shit bitch" kenny said before dragging to the dance floor.

Kehlani just let loose and began twerking to the beat. People was cheering her on and boys was just look at her ass.

While twerking she felt someone came up behind her.

Before she could do anything she felt movements and moment later a guy was on the floor and she was grabbed by the face and pulled into a kiss.