Flung out space // Chapter 41

Start from the beginning

 "You gonna come in or not?" You yell looking at Sarah with a smile and she replies with a nod. "What were you guys talking about?" You ask Sarah as she gets in the pool with you. "That's a secret." She says teasing you. "Fine." You say and try to swim away from her, but Sarah immediately pulls you back. "We were talking about you." Sarah says as she pulls you closer by your waist. "What did you say about me then?" You ask as you place your arms around her neck. "That you're great with children, that you're really sweet, strong and pretty cute... And how much I love you." Sarah replies looking into your eyes. "I love you too." You say and you kiss her, not caring about all the people around you. "Eww get a room." Zoe says with a chuckle as she swims by and splashes you guys. "Why do you have to ruin every moment you little asshole." You say with a chuckle, splashing her back. "Cause it's funny." She says grinning. "You better watch out, cause I still need to grade your essays." Sarah says joking around. "Ooh good one Miss Paulson." You say with a smirk and kiss Sarah again. "And I'm gone." Zoe says swimming away quickly. "Stop calling me Miss Paulson in public." Sarah says with a chuckle. "Why? Do you get a tingle in the cooch when I say it?" You ask teasing her. She rolls her eyes at you. "Or does it remind you that you missed the opportunity to do me on your desk in school?" You whisper in her ear, but you can't help but laugh after saying it. "Oh my god... I'm starting to think that you regret not doing that." Sarah says with a chuckle. "Ofcourse I do. I've been reading teacher/student fanfics since I was 12. It's my favorite fantasy." You say grinning. "Okay but what should I imagine when you say a teacher student fanfic?" Sarah asks, since she has never read any fanfiction. "Well it's either that you fall in love with your teacher, because she's really nice to you and you have mommy and or daddy issues. Or you have the one where you just get fucked really hard, cause you have mommy and or daddy issues and then you fall in love. It's mostly the second one, but I'll look for one later so you can see what I'm talking about." You say with a chuckle. "Okay but it better be a short story. But uhh... do you still read it now?" Sarah asks. "Okay I may read one or two sometimes, but that's just because I started reading them before I got with you again and now I want to know how they end." You say trying not to make her jealous. "Yeah right." Sarah says. "I like you more then the actresses in the fanfics tho." You say pressing a kiss on her lips. "Wait. You read about more than one actress?" She asks puling away. "Uhm yeah." You reply. "Which ones and you don't have to include Cate Blanchett cause I already know." She says getting jealous. "Uhmm well I mostly read ones about Cate, but uhh... I also read ones about the marvel cast, Lady Gaga, the Orange Is The New Black cast and the Lucifer cast." You admit. "Jesus (y/n)." Sarah says now really starting to get jealous. "I'm sorry... But in my defence I had to read something to pass the time while you were not around." You say. "I hate you." Sarah says with a chuckle. "No you don't. You love me." You say kissing her...

You let Sarah read a chapter of one your favorite fanfics before you all went to another party."(y/n) this is just porn." Sarah says with a chuckle. "No, it's just someones creative imagination. Now come on everybody is waiting to go to the party." You reply laughing. "Actually... we are gonna go somewhere else." Sarah says. "What do you mean?" You ask suprised. "I'm taking you somewhere, unless you keep talking about your stupid fanfictions then we will just go to the party." Sarah says teasing you. "I promise I won't. Where are you taking me?" You ask curious. "That's a suprise." She says turning you around to blindfold you. "Is this the part where you murder me?" You say with a chuckle. "I will if you keep making me jealous." Sarah replies.

You're in the car listening to music, still with the blindfold covering your eyes. "We're here." Sarah says. "Can I take the blindolf off now?" You ask. "No, wait untill we get out of the car." Sarah says laughing at your impatience. Sarah walks over to you, once you got out the car and takes your blindfold off. In the distance you see the beach. "I thought we could have a date here at night, since you like looking at the stars and you like night more than well any time during the day." She says smiling at you. "Aww that's really sweet. Thank you." You say kissing her. "You don't have to thank me, besides we still have to walk there." Sarah says laughing...

You put down a blanket in the sand and sit down together. You're talking and laughing together as you're leaning against Sarah while she has one arm around you. "I have one more thing I wanted to do with you." Sarah says unlocking her phone and you look up at her. "What?" You ask her curiously. ""When I first lived with you there were always small moments where I started to fall more and more in love with you. But there's one that I will always remember. I'm sorry to bring it up, but your mom had just passed and you where sitting outside with Tara on your lap and she was stargazing, while you were singing to her. She fell asleep, but you didn't bring her to bed immediately. You just kept stroking her hair and singing 'Love me tender' to her. And the way you looked at her. Full of admiration and love for her. Just making sure that Tara would always feel good at the end of the day, eventhough you might not have been feeling that way. At that moment I realised how much of an angel you actually are. And later I kept thinking how stupid I was to let you go. But now that I am lucky enough to have you back into my life, I want you to feel like you are loved unconditionally. So will you please dance with me?" Sarah asks as she put on the song 'Love me tender' and held out her hand for you to take. (I put the song above so you can play it) You took her hand and got up.

Sarah put her arms around your waist as you put yours over her shoulders. "I will never get tired of waking up next to you, hugging you, kissing you, making love to you, telling you that you are beautiful. And I know you don't always believe it, but I have never seen anyone more beautiful than you." Sarah says looking into your eyes. 

"I have seen every part of you. I know every little freckle on your body and I will always love every part of you." Sarah says and she notices you getting tears in your eyes. She cups your cheeks. "And I will never stop telling you how much I love you. All I want is to see you happy, because you are my angel... flung out of space." Sarah says. You chuckle at the carol reference, while a few tears escape your eyes. "I love you so much." You say pressing a gentle and loving kiss on her lips. 

You continue holding one another while the song plays on repeat a couple of times... 

Heey guys I hope you liked this chapter! <3