"You got enough money" she ask her.

"Yeah kash gave me a lot"

"Same with Kasani "

-

-

-

-

-

~At the Shayy's Nail Shop

Kenny and Kehlani just got out the car and is walking into the building.

They each got in their chair beside one another.

Kehlani decided to get white with a design on her middle finger. While kenny went with purple.

While they're getting their nails down some girl was kept throwing shade at her.

"Why that girl looking at you like that" Kenny said looming back.

"I don't know but she beta get her fucking attitude in check" Kehlani said looking at the girl that staring at her and give her a look before turning her face away after rolling her eyes.

The girl just focus back in them getting their nails down. Once they were down. They paid the worke and got their stuff walking out the door and then the girl that was throwing shade at her just look.

"You wit my man" the girl said looking at Kehlani like she got a problem with her.

"Excuse me" Kehlani said not hearing her correctly

"Bitch I know you fucking heard me" the girl said

"First of all, you came up talking shit to me. Second of all, who's yo fucking man" Kehlani said getting straight to the point.

"Kasani, but you know what he gon leave just like the rest of them" the girl said before walking away.

Kehlani was still confused but she still heard the part on what she said before walking away.

"Come on let's go, forget that bitch" Kenny said going to her car while Kehlani travel behind her steal lost in thoughts.

For the rest of the day Kehlani had an attitude but it kinda went down when she went to the hair salon.

She come their every month si she know them very well and plus that where all the gossip be.

Once she got through, she paid the lady 450 before getting out her chair.

After Kenny was through getting hers done. They went to the car warming it up and letting the arm on.

"Where we gon eat at" Kenny asks

"I was thinking Zaxbys"

After deciding what to eat. They went to the place.

Kasani called a couple of time but she didn't answer him and just put her phone on do not disturb.

Once in line.

" Can I stay over yo house tonight" Kehlani ask

"Sure"

They got there food and went to Kenny house. They decided to just have a sleep over, no boys.

While the girl was chilling, Kasani was worried cause he didn't get an answer or called from her all day.

He had to hear her voice, he was beginning to get angry.

"Aye Kash called Kenny and ask where they at" Kasani said to him and he nodded

They were at the trap house sorting out some paper work and getting the drugs and everything ready.

Once kash got an answer from her, kasani told him to put her on speaker.

"Kenny give me my fucking snacks" they heard Kehlani say in the background.

They heard movements and talking befo she begin talking.

"Um at my house why "

"Why Kehlani ain't answering my phone" kasani said.

"Oh one of your used to be bitches run up on her and now she mad and said she ain't gon talk to you today" Kenny said even tho that was her bestfriend, she could tell that Kasani was good for her.

"Who"

"Karen" she said

"Aight I'm coming ova" kasani said before going back to doing whateva he was doing while kash chat with her.

~At Kenny House

Kasani is outside and finna put Kehlani in check. He step out the car with kash getting out on the outside side.

They rang up the doorbell and kenny opened the door.

"Where she at" Kasani said

"In the guest room" kenny said

He just nod and walked right passed them and went to the room opened the door sitting on the bed seeing it was empty

He heard the bathroom door opened to see Kehlani.

Kehlani gasped in fright when she saw him sitting on her bed. She was gon get kenny for telling him that she was hear.

"Hey Kasani " she said lowly

"Come here " he said and she walked up to him

"Why you ignoring me" he asked even thought he already knew the answer, he just wanted to hear it out of her mouth.

"You got a girl" she ask and he shook his head

"Well this girl came up to me saying you were hers" she said rolling her eyes remembering her.

"Kehlani I don't got no girl. The only girl i hang around is you" he said causing her to blush.

He pulled her closer to him hugging her waist while she put her arms around his neck rubbing through his hair.

-

-

-
Question #3

Ice cream or  cupcake

Don't Forget To Vote And Comment

Renee_D