"I'm gonna wear black." Ryujin continued saying after 30 minutes of Lia whining saying no.

"Oh come on! It's not a funeral! Wear something else!"

"No. I'm gonna wear black. Keep your sunshines and rainbows to yourself, Pinkie Pie."

"I'M NOT PINKIE PIE!"

"Oh sorry, Rarity."

"HOW AM I RARITY?"

"You obsess over outfits and dressing up sis."

"NO I DON'T!"

"Yeah you do."

"NO!"

"Ryujin, how do you even know My Little Pony in the first place?" I asked.

"My little sister. She used to watch it all the time. It haunted me." She shuddered.

"Pfft it's a good show about friendship. And it's just a show about ponies." Lia nudged her.

"Yeah. A show about multi-coloured ponies who can talk."

"That's the fun in it."

"Ugh."

"Whatever. I'm wearing pink. What about you, Yena?"

"I dunno. Maybe blue again."

"You have something going on with the colour blue." Lia shook her head.

"Hey, you can't blame Elsa." YAH RYUJIN!

"WHY AM I ELSA?"

"You ice skate, is immune to cold weather, and loves the colour blue. Oh and you love off-shoulder dresses as well."

"BUT I'M NOT ELSA! MY BROTHER IS!" And they burst out laughing.

"You call your brother Elsa? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"IT'S ONE OF HIS NICKNAMES. The other is penguin, or Olaf." And they continued laughing harder.

"Get your brother to do Olaf's signature greeting. It'd be a sight to watch." Ryujin suggested.

"Sure." I grinned evilly.

"What's Olaf's signature greeting?" Lia looked confused.

"The 'Hi everyone, my name is Olaf, and I like warm hugs' one."

"Oh HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"I'll get his best friend to trick him into doing it. Or a punishment on losing a bet." Jake's so gonna love this.

"Sure."

"Okay, let's not sidetrack and continue discussing for the ball." Lia said. Ryujin threw a pillow at her.

"Nope. We'll discuss later. I'm so done. It's almost midnight. You better go cuddle with your boyfriend. Come on Lia, let's go." And Ryujin pulled her arm.

"Okay fine! Bye Yena, enjoy your cuddle session." And the two left. I chuckled and just got into bed, ready to sleep. I flipped the switch by the bedside table, which instantly turned my room into a sea of darkness. I think Jungwon is still up going through some files, so he'll come later. In the meantime, I'm gonna catch some shut eye.

Yawning, I plopped down onto the pillow, closing my eyes. But that was when I heard the door creak open softly. My eyes shot open and I sat up slowly. A figure stood at tue door, but I couldn't make out who it was. It was just a black figure. Maybe it was Jungwon?

"Jungwon?" I softly called out. No response. Then a sudden ominous feeling loomed over me. My gut feeling screamed danger.

But before I could do anything, something hard hit me from behind, and everything turned black...