«Eh..» Sota scratched the back of his head «Y-you are the one who sto-- bought Fate yesterday..».

«THAT'S WHY YOU KNEW MY SISTER'S NAME» He shouted «When did you start going out with her?».

«I-I don't know what the two of you are talking about but...» Miu pushed back both of her siblings and said «I'm sorry for this fuss just right when you entered inside.. I'm so sorry».

Sota was still frozen and didn't replied her.

The two siblings bowed down and Haruma said to him «My sister has her share of flaws but please, take care of her for the rest of her life».

«I'M NOT GETTING MARRIED» She shouted them «Oh God... This is Haruma, he just started middle school»

«Good evening» He greeted Sota.

«And my sister Miya, a second-year elementary student».

«Good evenin'» She copied her brother.

«I'm Yamamoto Sota, n-nice to meet you two».

«Now, Sato-san... Let's go to my room»
She said while walking away from her siblings.

«Why so formal?» Asked Haruma.
«I want to go with you too» Said Miya.

Haruma grabbed her and said «No we can't go with them, if they need to do lover's things, they need to be alone».

«STOP IT» Mui shouted.

The two of them went into her room it was really messy.

"She doesn't seems really organized.." he thought.

«Sorry for that».

«No need to say sorry. At least it was a warm welcoming» He smiled at her.

She put out some papers from the desk and handed it over him.

«This is a detective story and this one a ghost story» She said smiling.

He started to read them «O-oh these seems cool.. Especially this detective one».

«I'm not really used to share my stories... I find it embarrassing».

«Oh by the way» He said while reading the stories «I met this new student few days ago. I think she can be interested in joining the club».

«W-wait really?» She was happy to hear it.

«Y-yeah» He continued to read the other story.

«Will you please stop peeking so obviously?» She said pointing at the mirrors coming from the door

«Tsk... See? I knew she'd find us out» Haruma said with an annoyed face.

«It surprise me that you believe I didn't notice you» She replied him.

The two siblings came inside the room «This never happened before... We are curious you know».