Four

I woke up to a blinding light and quickly shut my lids back  I tried to turn over and put my face in the pillow, but I couldn't move. I started squirming.

"Stop moving baby  you're fucking upy sleep." Came a rough sexy voice.

Looking down I see Zander's head nestles on my chest. Awe. He looks so adorable. Whoa.....wait a hot darn minute. Why was he on me? I started to feel hot and bothered with this man nestled between my legs.

"U..um can you get up please you're starting to make me uncomfortable.. hot.. nevermind ca-can you get up please?" I said once again wiggling.

He sighed and sat up.

"Well I was enjoying my sleep what are you even up this early for?" He asked me

"W- will I have to go to work and to school so I need you to drop me off at my car so I can get on with my day." I rambled off

Z just rolled his eyes and got up. Oh my holy words. HE WAS NAKED!!!

"Why are you NAKED?" I screamed.

"I can only sleep nude. Plus so are you. So come on and take a shower with me. You have two minutes." With that he walked into the bathroom and then I heard the shower running

Ugh what nerve...wait a second.. He wants me to shower with him? Oh hoho no! Its bad enough he stripped me down in my sleep. Now he wants me to shower with him.

Getting out of the bed I tried to look around for some type, any type of clothing. Turning around I couldn't find any. He probably did that on purpose.

I was about to walk to the closet, when an arm snaked its way around my waist. I had no time to react as I was pushed under the  hot spray if water .

"YOU FUCKING SEX SYMBOL, MY HAIR!!!!" I screamed as water poured down plastering my hair to the side of my face and scalp. He just laughed and held my waist.

I pushed my mane back. Oh so he thought this was funny? I pinched one of his pierced nipples, yeah that would teach him. Obviously that was not the right payback choice. His eyes rolled in the back of his head and he thrusted his hips into mine, moaning.

He turned me around and pushed me into the glass  wall. He started grinding his HUGE arousal into my ass. Oh he was big. He palmed one of my breast, while the other hand traveled between my legs, and he bit my neck.

"Oh now you have to pay for that baby. I won't fuck you...this time, but you will scream my name."

Ugh. This is complete bullshit. My professor is such an ass. I made a B on my paper and this fucker insinuates that I could stay after for "Extra Credit". I'm no hoe who whores herself for good grades.

I walked to my jeep. It was difficult because my legs still felt like jelly. Thanks to Mr. Dark and tatted a.k.a Zander. A blush crept up on my cheeks. I found out that Z has a Jacobs ladder. Which now has become a super turn on.

"Slow yo sexy ass down bitch!" Jen sped walked up to me. "Damn who you trying to escape from? Shit, you know I can't fucking run." She wheezes out of breath

I laugh and hand her inhaler. I walk slower for her. "I'm glad o can go to work now. My professor is a bastard.

" oh but your boss is yummy" We both stared off into space dreamily.

My boss, Adam Turner, was a red head with spring green eyes. As cheif editor you would think he is pudgy but he was built at 6'3. He also had a Italian accent. Mmm. Sexy.

"Speaking of sexy...How are thing  with the sex god brothers?" She giggled.

I honestly didn't know myself. They just rushed in and commanded dominance. Hell how do you date four guys  let alone brothers. They would constantly have surprises for me. He Enoc would send roses, Axel would buy stuffed animals, Mark would send spa gifts, and Zander bought me a FUCKING CAR. The others weren't happy about him one upping them.

"I don't know honestly I fee-" my phone started ringing. It was my boss. I answered and hung up about a minute later. "Looks like no one is working due to the snow storm"

"Girls movie night?" Jen asked

I nod a yes "Girls movie night"