I'm a bad bitch
I'm a bad bitch
I'm a bad bitch

I heard the door behind me open and I looked into the mirror and waited to see some girls in crazy expensive dresses judging me, or Sienna and Lula standing behind me. But instead my eyes once again got caught up in his golden gaze. Even through a mirror the tension in our eye contact was insanely strong.

If he came in 5 minutes ago I would have been an absolute wreck.. But thankfully he came in after I had decided to be a baddie and focus on the mission despise my hate againt him, and the dissapointment when I found out he was my blind date. Or was it really dissapointment? I couldn't tell... As always he made me so unsure about my thoughts and feelings...

I turned around and stared into his eyes, not letting him see any sign of vulnerability. He gave me his stupid smirk again and even though I couldn't stop the butterflies forming in my stomach, I had gotten pretty good at ignoring them.

«You had the time to go on a blind date between all the intense reading you had planned?» I said in a sarcastic tone. I still hadn't gotten over the shit he said yesterday, and that he stole my book. He chuckled a little «What type of douchebag would I be if I said no to a chance at getting with a supposably really hot girl?». I rolled my eyes. Suck my dick. «Supposably really hot girl». He sure as hell wasn't going to «get with me» tonight.

But his friends had told him I was hot huh? Did he think I was hot?

Remember the mission dumbass!

«Well, sorry to break it to you but you won't be getting with me tonight, or any other night for that matter» I said while walking past him towards the door. «That wasn't what you almost said 2 nights ago» he said under his breath and even though I had decided to ignore his comments, that triggered me. I turned around with fire in my eyes ready to yell at him, but I bumped right into his chest. I was thrown off because I didn't know he would be so close. I wasn't mentally prepeared for him being so close to me.

I stepped away a little and took a couple seconds to clear my mind. Ugh I hated that his touch had that effect on me. I saw him smirk, and I understod he knew what he did to me, that made me even more irritated and reminded me of his words and why I had turned around in the first place. «The keyword there is «almost» D'amore, almost said» I snarled at him before turning around again before he could get a chance to say anything else, that would make me slap him and ruin my mission.

As I was walking back to the door I heard him say in a low voice «You're leaving? Running away, as always? I see..» Bitch.
Ignore him, Ignore him, Ignore him.

No, in fact I wasn't going to leave. But it wasn't because of him I would be staying. Or, it was because of him, but not for the reasons he thought. And he wouldn't know why.. Until the day I stabbed my dagger into his cold and empty heart.

I was pushing the door open when he grabbed my hand to turn me back around so I was facing him. I flinched because he had grabbed the exact place where I had a bruise from the donkeys nasty arms from two nights ago. The memories I had been trying to dicplace the two past days came flowing back and without acknowledging what I was doing, I pulled my hand away and snarled «Don't touch me!» a lot more aggresive than usual. He looked confused at this sudden outburst of anger but his confused look was quickly replaced with worry when his gaze landed on the bruise.

His whole expression and aura changed in a fraction of a second. His cocky self was gone. Just like that. We both looked away. Tears started forming in my eyes. No. I was not gonna cry again!