Byungho, sorry Super Byungho faced the monster and narrowed his eyes. The monster roared again but Super Byungho tried to act strong. "You monster!!! Why are you here???"

"To kill all the people of Neocity and you." Then the monster let out an evil laugh.

"Never! No matter what you say, no matter what you do, I'll defeat you and save everyone."

"Oo really then let's see who will win."

Super Byungho took out his gun which was obviously a toy, from his pocket and pointed at his enemy and then, "Ddu-du ddu-du!!!" and made other gun noises.

Monster Jisung bursted into laughter and said in a deeper voice, "Your weak gun can't kill me." He then snatched the gun out of the boy's hand and threw it away. "Now you don't have any weapon. What will you do?" He started to come closer to the superhero.

Super Byungho came down from the sofa and ran to the monster. He started to punch and kick the older's legs. But it actually didn't affect the enemy.

Monster Jisung held the younger's fist and said, "This will not work Super Byungho. I will defeat you and win."

The little boy quickly yanked his hand out the older boy's grip and ran to Soojin. He hid behind her by saying, "Noona, help me!!!"

The monster came closer to them. Soojin glared at Jisung and said in a low voice, "You are supposed to lose."

Jisung furrowed his eyebrows although no one ccould see. "Why would I?"

"Because I'm telling you to." She then pointed her finger gun at the so called monster and shot him. Jisung was so confused but laid down as the girl glared at him once again. "Look Super Byungho. The monster is dead."

The smaller boy opened his eyes and peeked over Soojin's shoulder and saw his enemy laying on the floor. His face immediately lit up in happiness. He high fived with Soojin and started to jumped. "Noona is the best!!! Noona is the best!!! Hyung is the loser!!! Hyung is the loser!!!"

Byeol was sitting there clapping her hands in joy as her brother defeated the villain with the help of her unnie ofcourse.

《¤》《¤》《¤》《¤》《¤》《¤》《¤》

Soojin was busy in the kitchen, preparing lunch for all four. Jisung and the kids were sitting on the floor- now playing with the cars and building blocks. The kids brought a huge bag full of their toys mostly and their two extra clothes.

"Jisung hyung!", Byungho whispered to him.

The older hummed, busy making a house with the building blocks.

"I think noona is making something tasty." A big smile crept on his face.

"Tasty? No Byungho your noona doesn't cook so well."

"But unnie's cookies were so delicious." Byeol frowned.

"Oh it was just a luck by chance."

"You know I can hear you right?" Soojin glared at her 'husband' while making the batter.

Jisung gulped as the two kids just giggled.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"C'mon pancakes are ready!!!"

Jisung was the first to react and he immediately snapped his head at her direction. "Pancakes?!" A big smile was visible on his face.

"Not for you. C'mon kids. Let's go to the dining table", Soojin said and went to the table.

Jisung stood up and followed them. "Why???", he whined.

Soojin faced him and said, "Didn't you only said that I can't cook well. So why would you eat my dish?"

"Ahhh that.... You know right that I was joking?"

"No I don't know."

"But Soojin, pancakes are my favourite!!!!"

"Jisung oppa don't worry Soojin unnie will ofcourse give you pancakes because she loves you."

Soojin and Jisung made an eye contact.

"NOOO!!! NOONA LOVES ME MORE!!!"

Byeol hit her brother's head and said, "Stupid, why would she love you more? Oppa is unnie's husband so, obviously she loves him more and not you."

The younger boy whined, "NOONA!!!"

Soojin lifted Byungho and put him on his chair and caressed his hair gently. "No noona loves you more. Jisung is a bad boy and I like good boys like you."

"Really?", Byeol asked with a smile.

"Really!" Soojin ruffled the boy's hair and then lifted his sister and put her on her seat.

"Now what about me?" Jisung asked in a pout pointing at himself.

The nineteen years old girl just sighed. "Do I have any other choice? Come sit." And this made the taller boy happy as he sat on his chair- ready to eat one of his favourite foods, pancakes.

" And this made the taller boy happy as he sat on his chair- ready to eat one of his favourite foods, pancakes

My school started again :(

Also I can't imagine someone calling Jisung hyung. But it will obviously happen if younger nct members are added 😀

Thank you~