39

"Angely"

Mattia's mom taps my shoulder making me jump from my sleep

"Sorry to wake u up but they are gonna explain what happened and I know you would like to know what happened"

Yea I would thank you"

She steps up and take my hand gently making me get up and walk next to her without talking we get I to Mattia's room

"Hi miss"

Mattia's mom says

"Oh hey ma'am hold up give me just a sec" she says while checking Mattia's stuff making sure everything is right

"How is he?"
I ask

"Um I don't know what you were doing while you were in the room with him but whatever it was made his body respond and he used up to much energy and his heart rate went had gotten super high which caused the monitor to go all crazy"

"Oh ok but everything fine now"

"Yeah everything all good were just gonna be checking up on him a bit more to make sure everything's good and we will keep you updated"

I looked at Mattia's mom knowing I wouldn't be able to know anything if I was gonna be at the hospital all the times she looks at me and rubs my back

"Yea that we'll be appreciated"

"Ok well ima let you guys have a bit of free time with him"

I looked at her

"Mirna i know u havent really been able to spend time with him so ima leave u to have some time alone with him I gotta get heading out  anyways"

"Ok sweetheart and thank you for everything and don't put this all on you because i know that's what you're doing this is not your fault"

I nod my head but I'm still upset because this would of probably never happened if it wasn't for me

A/n i haven't been on Wattpad in a while I haven't been in the best mindset but me and my dad well sorta talked things out not really but we are in better terms now and yesterday me and one of my best friends since we were like 4 got into a argument and stuff and i in general haven't had a lot of motivation for this sorry I feel like it sucks. I've been talking to some friends lately they make me laugh happy I just feel normal idk how to explain it but yeah hope you guys are having a wonderful day or night love ya :)