#4

━━━━━━━ ∙ʚ♡ɞ∙ ━━━━━━━

The next morning arrive and Beomgyu immediately got to school to meet Taehyun.

"Taehyunie!" Beomgyu shouted inside the library, well he is so excited.

"Shhhh be quiet!" The student beside him warned him and he quickly shut his mouth and run towards Taehyun who is leaning on the shelf.

"I'm sorry if I'm late, I was with my brother earlier, uhh did you wait too long?" He asked.

Taehyun look up from his book and shook his head, "Not actually, only minutes,"

Beomgyu nodded and grab the jacket out from his bag, handing it to Taehyun.

"Here you go, I'm really sorry about yesterday, I didn't mean to wear something like that," He said looking down trying to avoid Taehyun's gaze.

"Oh It's okay, actually you look beautiful in that outfit, just tea care of yourself next time," Taehyun said and wore his jacket.

"By the way, Taehyun, I just want to ask if it is okay for you to go with me later," Beomgyu said still looking down hoping for Taehyun to agree.

"Why? Where are you going later?" Taehyun instead asked.

"I'm going to the mall, you know to buy some clothes that are suitable for me, my friends and my brother is busy later, then I remembered you, I know it's weird because we've just met yesterday and we don't know each other well yet, but I just want someone to take a look at me, I'm not forcing you to come with me but If you will agree then you can wait for me at the main gate of our university," Beomgyu said, Taehyun removes his glasses and started thinking.

"Uhm, Beomgyu-ssi--"

"If you will agree then you can wait for me at the main gate, I'm gonna go now, see you later!" He said and left, he doesn't want to hear Taehyun's answer right now.

Taehyun chuckled and shook his head, "He is cute," He mumbled.

━━━━━━━ ∙ʚ♡ɞ∙ ━━━━━━━

"Hyung, do you think Taehyun will come with me?" beomgyu asked Soobin as they walked out from their building.

"I don't know, I told you I can come with you but you choose Taehyun to come with you instead," Soobin said as he took a sip on his drink.

"I just want to be closer to him, hyung, I don't want to hide this stupid feeling anymore," Beomgyu said making a dramatic sigh.

"He should be the one who will ask you out not you," Soobin said and smirked.

"No I'm not asking him to go out with me, I just needed someone to take a look at me later," beomgyu said, Soobin shrugged his shoulders and continued drinking his juice.

"Oh Gyu, yeonjun-hyung is here, I'm gonna go now, we are having a date so see you later~" Soobin bid goodbye and run towards Yeonjun giving him a quick peck on his lips.

He wishes Taehyun will pick him up too...

He stood alone in the main gate hoping for Taehyun to come. 

He knew that the younger will come, but he also feels that the younger did not agree.

"Why did I ask him to take a look at me later? I'm so dumb," he said to himself.

He looked everywhere finding the younger but it looks like he's expecting wrong.

He sighed and decided to call Huening Kai until a motorcycle BMW stopped in front of him.

The person who is riding the motorcycle remove his helmet and it shocked Beomgyu.

"T-taehyun? Is that really y-you?" He observes Taehyun top to bottom. Taehyun looked like a bad boy in his clothes, leather jacket, black sleeveless shirt on the inside, and ripped jeans, don't forget the exposed forehead hairstyle, it's giving Beomgyu a heart attack.

"Are you gonna stay there forever, Beomgyu-ssi?" Taehyun asked raising his eyebrows.

Beomgyu snapped out, "N-no," He said.

Taehyun chuckled and handed him the other helmet.

"Here, we can't go without a helmet," Beomgyu receives the helmet and wear it.

He held on to Taehyun's shoulder and swing his left leg and position himself comfortably behind Taehyun.

"Hold tight, Beomgyu-ssi," Taehyun said, Beomgyu slowly wrapped his arms around Taehyun's waist and rest his head on Taehyun's shoulder.

"We're going now," He started the engine and they drove away.

The ride is enjoyable for Beomgyu, don't forget that Taehyun is also smiling behind the helmet he was wearing.

━━━━━━━ ∙ʚ♡ɞ∙ ━━━━━━━