#2

━━━━━━━ ∙ʚ♡ɞ∙ ━━━━━━━

The next morning, Beomgyu woke up early to get ready, he doesn't need Hyuka to wake him up.

He made sure that the clothes he wore are eye-catching.

Yellow crop-top that reveals his stomach a little with a crop-top jacket and ripped jeans.

right now, Beomgyu arrived at their University and he immediately bid goodbye to Soobin.

He is excited because, for the first time, he will talk to Taehyun.

He will go to the library when the free time arrives, but first, he will enter his class.

He happily jumps into his seat and prepared the things for today's activity.

"You look so excited, Gyu, why what's happening?" His seatmate--Yeji--asked.

"Nothing, just a wonderful day," He answered, Yeji furrowed his eyebrows.

"Are you sure? Or you already decided to talk to your crush," Beomgyu stopped and blushed.

"No noona," he said in a tiny voice, Yeji chuckled and shook his head.

"I already know it, come on, Soobin told me," she said, Beomgyu blushed even more.

"I-I have no plans to talk T-Taehyun, he won't notice me," He said.

"Come on, Gyu, I also feel what you feel when I decided to talk with Ryujin," Yeji said.

"Did she notice you?" he asked.

"It's obvious that it's a yes, she is my girlfriend now," Yes Ryujin and Yeji are girlfriends.

"I hope Taehyun will notice me too," He looks down.

"I'm sure he will, Gyu, just don't stutter," Yeji said.

━━━━━━━ ∙ʚ♡ɞ∙ ━━━━━━━

He breaths heavily and rubbed his sweaty palms on his jeans.

The right time arrived.

he is now behind the book shelter, practicing himself not to stutter.

After four years of peeking behind the shelf, Beomgyu finally decided to talk with his crush.

he bits his lips and decided to walk and slowly approaches the sliver-haired guy.

He was about to pat Taehyun's shoulder but he stopped when he felt his heart beats faster.

He closes his eyes and finally pats Taehyun's shoulder hardly.

"Ouch--" Beomgyu opened his eyes and saw Taehyun rubbing his shoulder.

maybe he patted hard.

"Oh s-sorry, I didn't mean to do that, I-I was--"

"It's okay, I'm already used to it," Taehyun said and returned from reading the book again.

For the first time, he finally heard his crush's voice.

"S-sorry for interrupting you, you wouldn't mind if I seat here, right?" He asked.

taehyun look over and nodded.

Beomgyu whispered a "Yes" and sat on the chair in front of him.

"U-uh what type of books are you reading there?" he asked peeking at the book.

"Uhh, I read history and math books," he answered briefly.

"C-Can you give me one?" He asked, hoping that Taehyun will give him.

"Uhh sure, h-here," He gave Beomgyu the math book.

"T-thanks," Beomgyu said and started reading the book--well started observing Taehyun's features actually.

While Beomgyu is reading the book, a guy interrupted and suddenly talked.

"Nice waist, Beomgyu, I hope I can hold you there in the future," He said.

Beomgyu looks at him and uncomfortably lowers his crop-top to cover his stomach.

Taehyun who saw Beomgyu getting uncomfortable, remove his jacket and cover it to Beomgyu's stomach.

"T-thanks," Beomgyu mumbled.

"Next time don't wear something like that, you know this school has many bastards and perverts," Taehyun said.

The guy behind him smirked and shook his head.

"Are you with this nerd, Beomgyu-ssi? Do you want to be a 'bookworm' like him?" Taehyun gritted his teeth and stood up.

"Now the nerd is acting bravely," He said, Taehyun stared at him fiercely.

"You should stop now, can't you see? Beomgyu is uncomfortable because of you," He said.

"Uncomfortable because of me? or you?" Taehyun pushed him to the shelf and started punching him in the face.

"T-Taehyun, stop--" Beomgyu tried to stop Taehyun's movements but Taehyun was so focused.

Taehyun stopped punching the guy and grab him by his collar, "Next time, don't bother me, and also Beomgyu. You can call me bookworm or whatever you want, just don't make other people feel uncomfortable," He said and push the guy to the ground.

"And Beomgyu-ssi, next time don't wear something revealing, you can make people turn on," Taehyun said before he grabs his books and left.

Beomgyu furrowed his eyebrows, he doesn't know what's the meaning of what Taehyun said.

"I can make people turn on?" He asked.

"Wait--he meant--" He looks around noticing the other students looking at him.

"well this is a bad start of a convo, but at least I tried," He said and left.

━━━━━━━ ∙ʚ♡ɞ∙ ━━━━━━━