#3

━━━━━━━ ∙ʚ♡ɞ∙ ━━━━━━━

"Is it true that Taehyun beat Jungwoo in the library?" Soobin asked his brother.

"uhh yeah, and I'm the reason," Beomgyu said looking at the jacket that Taehyun owned on his waist.

"Weird, why? what happened? and how did you get that jacket?" Soobin asked.

"I was wearing too revealing clothes, he is just defending me, I didn't know he is good at punching," Beomgyu said.

"Now you are being whipped again," Soobin said and rolls his eyes.

"Hyung! That's my first time having a small talk with him, I'm pretty nervous earlier," Beomgyu said, looking down and blushed as he remembers how Taehyun protected him earlier.

"I'm starting thinking about Taehyun acting nerd but a bad boy on the inside," Soobin said.

"If he is a bad boy? Hyung, do you want me to die young?" Soobin smirked and shook his head.

"I'm the same as you back then, I'm so whipped over Yeonjun," He said reminiscing his memories.

"Aish! Stop talking about Yeonjun-hyung, you two are whipped for each other," Soobin chuckled.

"But you're also whipped over Taehyun, now we stop because finally, we arrived," Soobin said.

Both of them entered their small-but-not-big-mansion and choose to forget their conversation earlier.

━━━━━━━ ∙ʚ♡ɞ∙ ━━━━━━━

"Hyuka! Do you have Taehyun's number? Did you follow my command?" Beomgyu asked.

"You're so whipped over that guy, here, that's his number," Hyuka handed him the paper and he smiled.

"Thanks, Kai, you can get out now, see you later," Beomgyu said and close the door in his room.

He happily jumps to his bed and grabs his phone.

He types Taehyun's number on his contact before he dialed and hopes for the others to answer.

"I hope he will pick up---ohh Hi T-taehyun," He said, starting blushing again.

"Uhh, who is this?" 

"T-This is me, Beomgyu, I just wanted to say thank you to you,"

"For what, Beomgyu-ssi?"

"About protecting me earlier, you were right, I shouldn't have dressed like that"

"It's okay, Beomgyu-ssi, and also my jacket---"

"I have it T-Taehyun-ssi, I will return it to you tomorrow,"

"Ohh so meet at the library, I will wait for you,"

Taehyun ended the call, Beomgyu blinked twice before he screamed quietly.

"SHIT! HE WANTS TO MEET WITH ME TOMORROW! TOMORROW~!" He repeatedly said.

"Is this wish come true?! AHHHHHH" He stood up and jump everywhere.

"Tomorrow, I will meet Taehyun at the library, calm Beomgyu," he said to himself.

He just can't believe that he will meet again with Taehyun tomorrow.

"I have to get ready for tomorrow~" He harmonized and again slam his body to his bead.

"Tomorrow I will meet Taehyun," He mumbled before he closed his eyes and sleep.

━━━━━━━ ∙ʚ♡ɞ∙ ━━━━━━━