"Someone named Dota." Arya continued, remembering what her Goddess told her earlier.

"Wait? How do you know his enemy's name if the battle is just ongoing now?" Adonis asked, confused. Arya said something that made Frank pale.

"The battle started before some of us were even awake... it's been going on for six hours now." Arya stated, making Frank nervous for his idol.

"I can't believe we can't at least watch or cheer on our allies in this war." Frank said, sulking, League was his inspiration, the one who helped him kill his target and freed him.

"We can't. If we were there and our emotions got the better of us... we'd interfere and break the agreement, starting chaos, a war with no rules... just bloodshed." Arya said, already seeing the bloodshed that will happen.

"Well. A war is coming. We can't just sit here and wait for the enemy to do something wrong before we clear them out... something is happening, and we aren't doing nothing!" Adonis growled, still not liking the idea of letting the enemy continue on and having a competition of sorts to dispute this war.

"Our enemies have powerful Retributions! My God, Hermes has been scouting their base." Adonis said, trying to use the private info to persuade his friends into his idea of wiping out the enemy when they least expect it.

"Really!? Did he tell you about anyone!?" Arya asked in intrigue, picking up her seat and placing it beside Adonis. Frank did the same.

"Hermes gave me three people, there were others, but he refused to tell it to me." Adonis stated. Hermes somehow noticed that he'd disclose this info with his friends, so he refused to say more.

"The first he found is Verte Sparda, a demon of sorts. The other one was Carrion... Hermes couldn't even describe what he is... just a mass of twisted flesh." Adonis said, fearing for Sparda, from what Hermes had seen... he might be his match.

"And the last one?" Frank said, a bit on edge about what he's hearing. These were some of the strongest on the enemy side. How many do they have more?

"The last one was a girl, Fran Bow." Adonis said. This is the one that creeped him out the most, "Bow almost caught Hermes. He told me this girl could shape reality itself. Hermes told me he was sent to different dimensions at the brief stare of her eyes." He stated, the three returned their seats back to the original place.

- They were all nervous. Even though the three were warriors, finding someone a match for you truly is terrifying. It might just be your end -

"Well, don't worry. We still have The Undying Three." Frank said, pointing at a nearby table where three people sat, talking amongst each other and laughing happily.

"The Undying Three?" Arya asked. The title is unknown to her and Adonis... maybe Frank was just a bit friendlier than the two of them.

"Just a nickname I called them. These guys are like undead but alive at the same time." Frank laughed, leaning back once more into a more comfortable position.

"How come?" Adonis asked, not really that friendly with others. Arya and Frank were just lucky they got to befriend his anti-social ass.

"My God, Vulcan, got to watch one of their fights. These guys come back from the dead! Can you believe that!?" Frank said, happy of having such people on their side.

"Really?" Arya asked, unsure of what she is hearing from Frank. If those with that kind of powers exist, the Gods would've used them always already.

- The three stare at the group. The first one was wearing a knight's armor, carrying a claymore. The second one was a bit of a hunter carrying a cleaver wrapped in cloth and what seemed to be another weapon of unknown origin. The third one was a samurai. His left hand was... something else -