The Last Sparring Event

Start from the beginning

    " Aren't you going to restrain him? He just murdered that boy." The annoyance of class b protested.

    " I'd prefer it if you didn't preform public executions next time Midoriya." Aizawa said.

    " Sorry about that. Had to exterminate the rat before he could contact anyone. He didn't even bring me my McDonald's."

    " You killed him over food?" Class B said all at the same time.

    " Oh. I understand. How much did he owe ya?" Bakugou asked.

    " Just a beverage but the meal was soon to follow."

    " How big of a beverage was it."

    " A small."

    " Got it. I take it this guy had a lot of money."

    " Yep."

     The students was confused but Aizawa and Kaminari nodded along understanding what the two were saying. This surprised Kirishima and he was almost used to Kaminari somehow getting everything the assassins did.

    " So that guy needed to die. Good job." Bakugou patted the boy on the head earning him shouts of protests from class b. " Hey Aizawa, he needs to work out the rest of his anger. Since we know that ultimately it's going to be us fighting can we skip to the end?"

    " No because I was going to sub you out today if it came to that. I want to see what one of them looks like in a fight." He motioned to the few that was picking up everything.

    " Ok. Hey Rex, get your ass down here and fight Izuku." This was his first time using Midoriya's actual name in front of everyone so that earned a gasp of shock. Rex didn't notice though. He just jumped down and went to the ring.

    " I haven't had to fight you while you are pissed off in a while. Try not to put me in the hospital this time Zuku. The last time you did the nurse wasn't hot."

    " The last time you did you stole my drink and my date."

    " How was I supposed to know you were with a girl?"

    " Ok enough arguing. It'll only make his mood worse dumbass. Now fight." Bakugou said and the two leaped on each other.

    Somehow halfway through the fight they got knives. That was when Aizawa sent someone to get Recovery Girl. He knew this would escalate quickly. By the time to two finished fighting Rex had a broken bone and his clothes were completely ruined. His arm also had a lot of blood coming out of it and a new stab wound on his side. Izuku had a cut on his eye and his wrist was sprained. He won the fight. Threw the eye that wasn't cut he saw Aizawa and the other assassin's exchanging money.

    " You better now Izuku?" Rex asked while giving a worn out Izuku a hand up even though he had the worst wounds.

    " Yeah. Just glad the fucker didn't reveal anything about home you know." He was amazed that Rex was treating those wounds as if they were nothing. He would typically have been throwing a fit by now.

    " Yeah I know what you mean. If that had happened we'd have to make an emergency trip to America to relocate."

     " Two many memories to up and leave like that. That's where I first met you and it's where Dad raised us all. Granted I spent most of my time here with mom and Kaachan but that place will always be home." Everyone could tell from the way he spoke that he was homesick. Aggravated by seeing Midoriya like this he spoke up.

    " Go home for a while. We have a few months till finals. You already know all of the material. Just ask for a leave of absence until a week before finals." Class A agreed.

    " Could he really just up and leave for a couple of months?" The little mushroom girl from Class B asked.

    " He did it in our first year. Why not now?" Momo said.

    " I can't go yet. I don't think I'm ready to face them."

    " For fucks sake Deku. I meant to just visit not to take that position. You fucking moron. Go spend time with your friends down at the shooting range or flirt with some dudes at the bar. Go have fun. Go tell Brother Tanaka about how you've been training your classmates to fight. Tell Bomber about the time you accidentally blew up the shed out back. Just go have some fun. You're obviously stressed again and that idiot made your stress worse."

    " I never seen Bakugou care this much. It's unnerving." Monoma said.

    " Aizawa, is that ok with you?"

    " I'll talk to Nedzu about it. For now though just go back to the dorm. Hey, you three, patch him up when you get there. Recovery Girl deal with Rex please." Vixen, Dixie and Roxy all lead Midoriya to the dorms while Recovery girl took care of Rex.

    " He doesn't even go here." She complained while taking care of him.

    " The rest of you get back to the classrooms. The days not yet over." Vlad said. The students didn't put up a fight.