Come over to my house

Start from the beginning

«May I ask you something?» Sota wanted to change subject.

«Yeah... Go on» She said curiously.

«It may seem a strange question but, by any chance... Do you have a brother?».

«Yeah, I do» she made a puzzled face.

"I KNEW IT" He thought gritting his theet "It was her brother the one who took away my Rin".

«Why are you asking me it? And.. Why are you doing that you face?» She was embarrassed.

«O-oh nothing don't worry, I just asked out of curiosity» He regained his composure.

She heavily blushed at his words.

«E-eh? It's everything okay?» He asked her.

«Yeah...» She briefly said, covering her face with her book.

He sighed and looked at the bookshelf.

Then he saw that there were some popular manga there.

"W-wait... I didn't know there were manga in school" He thought watching some popular titles like One Piece, JoJo Bizarre Adventures, Death Note but even some less known gems like Real, Golden Kamuy or Nana.

«What are you looking at?» Miu said to him, her face was still red but not as before.

«E-eh well...» Sota never told anyone at school about his passion for manga and anime. People will find it odd.

He then saw something that turned him on.

"G-G ....." Then he shouted out of excited

«GEGEGE NO KITARO?!» He then gasped and put an hand on his mouth.

«Fufufu» Miu laughed «I didn't expect you to be a fan of both mangas and yokai stories».

He became red as a tomato «Oh- well... T-that's mostly because ».

She grabbed that volume and handed it to him «If you want you can take it and return it tomorrow».

«R-really?» He stuttered.

«Fufufu» She laughed putting an hand on her mouth «It's odd see you in this way, you are always so calm and composed. And yeah you can».

«T-thanks» he grabbed the volume.

He then regained his composure (again) «Why are those mangas here?».

«Some ex members used them for reference and forgot them here, other ex members decided to keep them here as a gift to school» She replied.

«Wow the one who forgot something so precious like Kitaro here must be really dumb».

She laughed at his statement «Well I don't know who left this one here but it was a real useful reference book».

«Wait what do you mean?».

«I wrote some yokai stories».

«R-REALLY?» He then cleared his throat «O-oh I would like to read them if y-you don't mind».

«T-that w-would be r..rreally embarrassing. I've never showed my novels to anyone» She blushed again.

«O-oh don't worry I won't judge you for..» his phone rang.

He took it out his pocket and saw a message on the screen.

«Oh...» He said.

«Did something happen?».

«I had an appointment today but seems like it was postponed. I should call my parents and tell them that I'll come back home first». He put his phone in his pocket.

«W-well wait». She stopped him.

«You told me you were curious about my novels, why don't you come over to my house? But I'm afraid my room is a little dirty...».

«That's totally fine

«That's totally fine. Don't worry».

Later that day.

The two of them were walking side by side

«My house is right around the corner» She said «I'll go ahead and clean my room... Just wait me in the convenience store okay?».

«Y-you don't need to bother.. Don't worry about-» Sota was interrupted.

«No no it's okay, plus my parents aren't home and I don't have snacks at home. Buy whatever you like at the store, I'll pay you back».

«W-wait» He tried to stop her but it was too late, she already gone.

He sighed and went to the store.

He looked around for some snacks and then exited. He found Yuuya right in front of the store.

«Hey Sota».
«Hi Yuuya».

«I thought you had an appointment this afternoon, why are you here?» Yuuya asked him.

«Oh I'm waiting for a friend».

«It's a she?» He smirked at him.

«Yes, exactly» Sota replied.

«Well then» He grabbed a small box from his pocket and put it inside Sota's groceries bag «You'll need it. No need to thank a friend» And then walked away.

«W...what?» he opened the bag and grabbed that box.

His eyes widened when he saw what that was.

«C-Condoms?!».

«Sorry for making you wait» Miu appeared behind him. «Did you buy some snacks?».

He immediately put the condom box inside the bag «Y-yah. I b-bought basic stuffs like p-potato chips and...».

«Why are you stuttering?» She asked.

«Don't worry... L-let's get going».

A/N

Hey guys, for whoever doesn't know those mangas I highly recommend them to you.

Btw do you have any suggestions for this story and/or new stories? I have a lot of spare time in these days so I think I can start a new story and/or continue this one with wayyy more chapters.

Btw vote and comment if you like it so far :)