.

"Chenle, jisung and haechan are going to enter the club, you are going to be directed to the VIP room. CIX's leader is going to be there. Chenle and jisung do the dealing, count the money, haechan just stand by them if anything goes wrong take action. You can handle it alone. Chenle and jisung can retreat" mark instructed it was a deal like any other they gave them the drugs they received their money.

But sometimes, gangs liked to underestimate their youngest ones. Turning his assassin mode on.

"Jeno, jaemin and me will just be positioned outside in corners. Renjun is going with us" they wrapped up the review.

They put on their earpieces, renjun making sure they where able to hear clearly.

"Ok we can go down now"

.

"Oii jisung where are you going dressed up like that?" Jeongha saw them walking into the living room. Jisung catching her attention, never seeing the younger in a suit.

"I have a business deal" with a smile on his face.

"You?, You can't even convince me to buy you a meal. And your gonna go convince some gang for money" jeongha surprised by his role commented.

The other laughed at her comment.

"Aish, your just too stubborn to convince, you never want to waste your money" he pouted.

"I'll make you some food some other day"

She patted his head pulling him into a hug. He hugged her back. She always felt the need of protecting him since they were young, when dancing together, or just hanging out she felt the need of protecting him, the little brother she never had.
Pulling away she squished his cheeks giving his a soft peck on the cheek.

"Ahhh noona I'm not a kid anymore" he whined at her behavior.

(A/n: jisung park is a grown man 😫✋)

The sound of someone clearing their throat made them turn around.

"It's time to go" haechan said his voice lower than usual, holding eye contact with jeongha. She let go of jisung

"Byeee, don't die"

The members waved goodbye, she pulled haechan back the other members exiting the house.

"What" his voice seemed a bit irritated

"Remember to come to my room when you get back" she pulled him in for one last kiss her tougue going through his bottom lip. His hand rested in her hip the other by her neck.
He definetly craved more but she pulled away.

"Their waiting for you" jeongha pointed to the door.

He left a grin on his face, joining the other members, they took off for about an hour drive.

.

The 3 members of dream had gotten down a bodyguard leading them inside. All people making way for them. No one daring to get near them. The suited members seemed to have an aura of death and mystery. Carrying a black briefcase that contained the small bags of grams.

Scanning their surroundings they didn't see anything out of place renjun giving them the clear signal.

The bodyguard let them enter the VIP room.

"Look who I have here the youngest business dealers" the leader of CIX, byounggon better known as BX said as the 3 entered the room.

"5 pounds, 50k, 10 pounds 100k" said jisung placing the briefcases in the table opening it for them to see.

One of the CIX members had tried to lean in to grab one of the bags.

"No touching" haechan warned from the back.

"How much do you want" asked chenle

"10 pounds" BX answered.

"Give me the money first" jisung closed the cases, patiently waiting for the money.

One of the members was signaled to get something from the back. Jinyoung coming back with a bag.

"Don't grab anything until we are done counting" chenle instructed.

The CIX members had started to get fidgety some of them glancing at each other. Haechan had noticed it. He leaned forward whispering to chenle and jisung.

"Count the money twice they seem off" chenle only nodded.

After a few minutes they finished.

"5k is missing" jisung sternly said

"Count again I'm sure it's there" BX tried to convince them

"I know how to fucking count where's the rest" he grew irritated the leader getting on his nerves.

"Guess we forgot it... Your dad sends greetings donghyuck" the smirk on BX's lips didn't last long.

The name haechan whole heartedly hated made him waist no time in grabbing his gun shooting one of their guards.

Just as he did that the CIX members weren't able to react fast enough jisung and chenle taking both the money and briefcases with the product in them.

They followed their leader's orders, shooting the bodyguards in their way.

Haechan on the other hand had gone reckless killing one after another, the dagger and bullet wounds all over the bodies on the floor.

"Next time, know your limits" he warned as he grabbed the closest CIX member to him his arm wrapped around his neck. The other two members couldn't do anything. They would just get themselves killed knowing how merciless the man in front of them is.

His knives cutting right through the man's neck, eyes rolling back small drops of blood fell on his face. The rest covering his hands. He grabbed a cloth wiping it off.

"You'll be next if you test my patience" with one last warning he turned around walking away path cleared for him. He exited the club closing the door of the van.

They drove off.

And just like that they made dirty business.

:)

:)