how she react

Stefania POV:

I'm curious about what Barrett will tell me. I think Danielle is perfect for my Charakter in the show but right now I'm a little worried.

We arrived at Starbucks and ordered our coffee. Caramel Frappuccino with an extra shot espresso it is.

We sit down at a table. Barrett didn't say anything so I broke the silence " What's wrong? Why are we here? What do you need to tell me about Danielle?"
Barrett sits up straight to answer "Danielle wasn't at work the past three month.."  I looked at her with a confused look. "Why? NShould I be afraid?"

"Ok I will tell you a little bit about the past 3 month. Danielle was in a really long toxic relationship. Finally she broke this 3 month ago. Maby you have seen her before. She is the sunshine in person. But since the breakup I didn't see her smiling the past month... Today is her first day back and I needed to tell you that. Please don't be to harsh to her." she answered.

I was shocked. Sure I know her wonderful smile it is freaking perfect. I don't know why but I have the feeling I need to protect her it doesn't make sense tho. I don't know her. I saw her walking 2 or 3 times that's it.
It was in my mind so I answered Barrett "Okay I understand. I will treat her like a princess." after a moment of realisation what I said I immediately started blushing.

"oh I can see what's going on. You like her am I right?" Barrett asked.
"She's beautiful. That's all I will say. I promise you that she will be okay. The other part of this conversation is for an other time." I said with a little more confidence.

Danielle POV:

I head straight to the office of Krista. I was really afraid what she needed to tell me. But I need to go so I knocked on the door.
" come In"! I heard Krista screaming from behind the door.

"Hey Danielle, is so nice to see you again. How are you?"
I tried to smile but it was really hard. "Hey  you too. I'm fine I guess it's getting better."

"So I need to tell you something. I would like to change the script of Maya."

I was curious what it would be but I tried to look a little bit exited.

"I would like to give Maya a new love interest!" she said with an exited louder voice. I think she saw my worried face so she added some big point "It's a girl!"

I light up a little. "Do I know her?"
"Maybe you have seen her at the Grey's Set. It's Stefania Spampinato she plays Dr. Carina DeLuca. Are you okay with that or do you need a few more weeks?"

She was so kind to me. And I saw Stefania once or twice she seems really nice and she looks so freaking hot." No I will be fine. I think this is the perfect match for Maya."
" Perfect. I will see you at the table read in 30 minutes" she said.

I went out of her office straight to my trailer.  I sit down and tried to call Barrett but failed. *where is she? She is need to be here too because of the table read* I thought. So I text her:

D: Hey Barrett. I went to Kristas office and she told me about Mayas new love interest. It's Stefania from Grey's. You know her right? Omg I just stalked her Instagram and she is so stunning. But I'm also afraid how it's going to be. It's a good thing right?

Stefania POV:

"Hey Barrett does Danielle know that I'm her net love interest?" I asked her as we walked to the room for the table read.

"Oh shit. I didn't check my phone. But no she didn't know half an our ago." she answered as she took her phone out of her pocket. She reads the massage from Danielle and smiled. "What is it?" I asked immediately.

She shows me Danielle's texts. As I read the word stunning I immediately started blushing and looked away so that Barrett couldn't see my red face.

"So I thinks she feels almost the exact same than me. That's good I guess. Can I answer her?"  "Yea sure go on." Barrett lended me her phone.

B: Hey it's Stefania. Hope you don't mind that I will answer this. I thing it's a really great thing and I'm looking forward to work with YOU! We will get this worked out bambina. See you in 15min. Can't wait to meet you in person.

"Oh that's so so discussing romantic." I earned as a comment from Barrett.