93.0: Going Down With The Ship

Beginne am Anfang

Jess was on a trip with her dad and Hotch didn't want to bother her by taking Jack with her, but Crystal also knew that Jack missed her family since they haven't visited since Thanksgiving. Crystal sipped her tea as she walked up to the door, she quickly unlocked it and almost lost her balance when someone ran into her. Crystal smiled down at Jack, "Hi buddy."

"Where'd you go?"

"I decided that I'd go get breakfast for all of us, hungry?" Crystal asked as she walked into the apartment, she closed the door with Jack still on her side and Hotch looked up at her. "What happened to your cape?"

"What happened to yours?" Crystal countered playfully and Jack giggled, "I still have mine." 

"I see, how heroic." Crystal told him and Hotch smiled as he got up, he walked over and kissed her before taking his coffee cup. "You're amazing."

"I know." 

Jack tugged on her arm and brought her back to their fort under the table, "Can we sleep here again for tonight?" Crystal smiled and put the food on the table before going under the cloth, "I don't know bud, we have Uncle Jason and Auntie Amy coming today, remember?"

"They can sleep with us. Right, dad?" 

Hotch chuckled and laid down next to Crystal, "Sure bud, I'm sure if you ask they'll say yes." Crystal leaned against him and he put an arm around her waist, "When are they coming?"

"Jason told me that him and Ames would be here around 9." Crystal answered and he hummed, "Have you told them?"

"I thought I'd leave the surprise for later." 

"We can tell the whole family altogether then, we'll just continue with the secret." Hotch told her and Jack smiled, "We're going to get a house!" It was true, Hotch and her decided that they would move out of the apartment since it was getting cramped and her family would most likely be visiting more often just as a precaution since her 'vacation'. It was a nice house, was 20 minutes from the BAU, and it had a nice backyard that Jack would be able to run all his energy out when they were away. Crystal ruffled Jack's hair, "Yes, we are, but that's a secret until later. Okay?" Jack nodded and pouted, "I'm hungry, can we eat now?"

"Sure bud, let's eat before someone calls us." Hotch told him and Crystal playfully shoved him before standing up, "You're gong to jinx us Aaron." Hotch just shrugged and took out what Crystal bought for breakfast, it was another hour before Amy arrived with Jason.

Jack hugged them tightly and smiled, "Let's go to the park?" Jason sighed dramatically, "I don't know little man, Crystal and Amy wanna drag me and your dad around shopping." Amy covered Jack's ears, "I can and will kick you in the balls."

"Amy!"

"What? I covered his ears Chris." Amy defended before removing her hands, Jack was oblivious to what just happened and Hotch walked back out from the guest room. "Your luggage is on the bed, I think we should be ready to go and ride bikes today. Everyone ready-"

Hotch's phone rang and so did Crystal's, Hotch looked over at her and Crystal laughed. Of course, just when they were about to leave the house. They both sighed before smiling at each other and reaching for their respected phones.

"This is Archer."

"Hotchner."

Amy leaned over to Jason, "How long before they both say Hotchner?" Jason smirked at this and shrugged, he picked up a pouting Jack. "It's okay bud, we can go have fun." 

"How long ago?" Crystal asked as she stood up, she grabbed her jacket and Hotch was grabbing his keys. "We'll be right down." 

"On my way." Crystal told the person on the phone and hung up, "We've got a case, sorry." Amy frowned, "How bad?"