The Hospital

They all run inside and go up the stairs. They all check the rooms but there was no one there so they gone down and Ennoshita saw a bookshelf and he pushed it to the side revealing stairs going down.

"Guys I found something" Ennoshita yelled

They immediately run to where Ennoshita is and gone down the stairs one by one. Only two of them gone because they don't want the stairs to collapse and also just want to be careful.

When Ennoshita and Kinoshita both gone down and immediately gone inside the room and saw Hinata unconscious. He was full of bruises/cuts and floor has blood because of it.

They immediately told the others to call 911 immediately and told them to not ask why. They brought Hinata up and tried to tend his wound as emergency so that he won't run out of blood going to the hospital while the girls distract Natsu from seeing her brother. They are currently in the ambulance and was going to call at their group chat but they were hanging out with their so called sunshine "Jenny" so they didn't even bother anymore. They also already informed Hinata's mother/auntie about this.

They arrived at the hospital and Hinata was quickly put in the Emergency room because some of the bruises/cuts are deep. Narita is calming down Kinoshita while Ennoshita was talking to his coach through the phone.

"HelloCoachHinataisinthehospitalandwasrushedintheemergencyroomandIcan'tdoanythingabouit" Ennoshita said quickly

"Ennoshita slow down. Take a deep breath okay?" Coack Ukai said

"Okay"Ennoshita still said quickly

Coach realized that it must be really important since it is coming from Ennoshita and he needs to calm him down so that he can tell him the emergency.

"Breathe with me okay? In..."Coach Ukai said

Ennoshita breaths in.

"And out" Coach Ukai said

Ennoshita breaths out. It continues to be like this until Ennoshita calms down.

"So can you please tell me what happened?" Coach Ukai said

"Hinata is in the ****** hospital and was rushed in the emergency room." Ennoshita said

"I'll go there quickly with Takeda sensei." Coach Ukai said

The coach quickly gone to the kitchen since Takeda sensei was there and told Takeda sensei what happened. Takeda was shocked but quickly got ready with Coach Ukai. They quickly got in the car and drove as fast as they could.

When they arrive they quickly asked the nurse where the emergency room is and run to the direction that the nurse said. They found a crying Kinoshita and Narita calming him down. An Ennoshita who is walking back and forth.

"How many minutes has it been since the operation started?" Coach Ukai asked

"It has been 1 hour not minutes." Ennoshita said tiredly

"Why did this happen? Do you guys know anything?" Takeda sensei asked

Ennoshita told them everything from the ignoring to what Kenma did. The coach and  Takeda sensei were enraged of what they heard and tried to keep calm.

"Did you informed his mother already?" Coach Ukai asked

"Yes but she can't come to the hospital since she has a business meeting to attend to." Ennoshita said

"How about his sister?" Coach Ukai asked

"She is taken care of by Shimizu senpai and Yachi." Narita said

The doctor came out from the Emergency room with a serious face.

"I'm sorry for....." Doctor said

T.B.C.

Author's Note
Thanks for the views and votes and even for those who are now following me in my wattpad account (。・ω・。)ノ♡. I hope you continue reading and supporting this story. Never knew this story would even have views and votes (~‾▿‾)~.
I reached 1000 views🎉🎉. Thanks Guys(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧. I am very proud of myself ( ꈍᴗꈍ). See you in the next update (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤