Chapter Three

" To be honest, I'd rather focus on guarding the entrance of the Land of Iron." Naruto said. 

" Now the Akatsuki are now going after my nine-tails and Hidden Cloud's eight-tails." Omoi said. " Something needs to be done."

Several days after the Five Kages agreed for an Allied Shinobi Force to prepared for the upcoming possible Fourth Great Ninja War, which is the enemy is Madara and the Akatsuki. Naruto has decided to returned to the Hidden Leaf after he spent some few days in the Land of Iron. 

" Now I'm back at the Hidden Leaf." Naruto said. " Even though I became an agent working for Hidden Mist, Hidden Sand and Hidden Cloud. I forgot to mentioned the Hidden Leaf and Hidden Sand. There's no need to be worry about that."

Then, Naruto stumbled on Sakura and the others.

" So you're back Naruto." Sakura said.

" I'm now wearing Chunin vest from the Stone, the Cloud and the Mist." Naruto said.

" You what?" Sakura asked.

" You worked for three great nations as an agent without ever telling us." Ino said.

" So. Should we call you Naruto-sensei?" Hinata asked.

Naruto deadpanned.

" I'm not yet in Jonin." Naruto said.

" Hinata. He is Chunin-leveled ninja." Neji said. " I doubt that he is close to both Jonin and Sannin Level, and even Kage Level."

" I came back here for probably solo training in my secret training ground." Naruto said.

" Where is your secret training grounds?" Tenten asked.

" Forest of Death." Naruto said.

Sakura and the others were deadpanned.

" Are you kidding us?" Sakura and the others were both said.

" Anyway, I'm gonna head back to my apartment. I'm just getting tired from my long journey." Naruto said.

" Hey Naruto. By next week, would you come to the Bath House with us?" Rock Lee asked.

" No thanks." Naruto said. " I better prefer hot spring in the mountains rather than the stupid bath house."

Rock Lee deadpanned and turned away.

" Wow." Kiba said. " Naruto ended his friendship with Lee."

" Don't bother." Shino said.

Then Kiba's dog bit Kiba in the butt.

" OUCH!!!!" Kiba growled. " AKAMARU!!! YOU NAUGHTY DOG!!! LET GO OF MY BUTT!!!"

Sakura and Ino were deadpanned.

" Kiba. You should scolded your dog." Sakura said. 

" Akamaru might have a rabies." Ino said.

" How the hell would Akamaru would suffered in rabies disease?" Kiba said. " Hana already injecting an anti-rabies to Akamaru's body."