Chapter One

Naruto postponed his return to the Hidden Leaf Village just as Tsunade called Sakura and the others for a meeting.

" Naruto has postponed his return to the Hidden Leaf. Is this some kind of mistake?" Sakura said.

" It was hard to believe." Tsunade said.

" Why would Naruto would postponed his return to the Hidden Leaf Village?" Ino asked.

" Naruto knew that if he returned to the Leaf Village, the Akatsuki already know where his whereabouts just as Jiraiya has said to me earlier." Tsunade said. " He will be embarked on his journey on his own. You already know that Sasuke will be going on his own mission to kill his own brother Itachi this year since after his two years of defecting from the Leaf Village, he already killed Orochimaru. The Councils and the Feudal Lords are concerning about Sasuke becomes a dangerous criminal in the near future if that happens, he'll be listed in a bingo book as a rogue ninja."

" No way." Ino and Sakura were both said as tears fell down from their eyes.

" This is gonna be a big drag." Shikamaru said. 

" Where is Naruto now?" Kiba asked.

" He is being travelled to different lands to find some help to deal with the Akatsuki." Tsunade said. " Naruto said that his journey will remained secretive just as I read his letter earlier."

Meanwhile, Naruto met the Tsuchikage, the Raikage and the Mizukage at the Kage Summit in the Land of Iron temporarily short meeting.

" If you want to become an agent working for both the Hidden Stone, Hidden Cloud and Hidden Mist, then we will promoted you to the rank of Chunin." Onoki (Third Tsuchikage) said. " We've lost our respective jinchuuriki from our respective hidden village."

" That's the reason why I wanted the Hidden Cloud, Hidden Stone and Hidden Mist needed to cooperate because of the Akatsuki's evil plans." Naruto said.

" Did the Third Hokage used the Akatsuki?" A (Fourth Raikage) asked.

" I don't think so because he sent Itachi to the Akatsuki to spy in order to get some information regarding their plans." Naruto said. " He won't stay with the Akatsuki for too long because his younger brother Sasuke is after him."

" Have you suspected who's behind the Fourth Mizukage's tyranny?" Mei Terumi (Fifth Mizukage) asked.

" Only one suspicious that the Fourth Mizukage is under a sharingan genjutsu." Naruto said. " Not just sharingan. Mangekyou sharingan."