I shot him right in the stomach. I didn't want him to die quickly, I wanted him to suffer.

His body hit the stairs and began to roll down. Bey had a look of amusement on her face as she watched him use her body to stand. Just as he was getting on his knees she kneed him in the stomach. Making blood flood out of his mouth.

"HEY STUPID BITCH WATCH WHAT THE FUCK YOU DOING!", Bey yelled as he damn near spit on her air max.

"Bubba can you go get the car ready, I'll finish up here.", I said.

"Ight, don't get too messy.", she said before leaving out the door. When I noticed she was gone I bent down to Meek and laughed I'm his face.

"You're a pathetic bitch.", he spit. I chuckled before putting my heel in his wound. He screamed and gripped at my foot to get me to stop.

"Shut the fuck.", I said while pointing the gun at his face. He slowly but surely stopped screaming.

"Have you come to peace with qyour fate?", I asked with a raised eyebrow. He just looked at me before rolling his eyes.

I chuckled and pulled the trigger of the gun watching blood go everywhere. It felt good to know his bum ass was out my life, and now that he was I was ready to start over.

I closed the car door when I finally was safely in the car. Bey was busy on the phone and the conversation was obviously making her upset.

"I WANT THAT NIGGA FUCKING DEAD KELLY!", was her last statement before hanging up. Once she was off the phone she noticed I was back and cranked the car up to leave.

As we went down the busy street she was quiet and somewhat agitated. She wasn't her calm self she was more angry than calm. Knowing that I came to the conclusion that Bey was no longer here, Tina or Giselle was.

"Beyoncé.", I only called her that when I wasn't aware who I was talking to. She looked over at me and then back at the road.

"Sorry, how did everything go?", she asked.

"Good, he's dead and there's nothing else to worry about.", I smiled.

"Ight, you hungry?", she asked.

"Chick-fil-a."

"Well it's good to know you know what you want.", she chuckled.

"I guess but is everything okay, you seemed mad while you were on the phone.", I said.

"Yeah, just tryna get some business handled.", she said without taking her eyes off the road. I couldn't help but think about how she could be so gentle with me but ruthless with everyone else.

"Everyone else doesn't deserve our mercy, as a child we learn that people will take advantage of you.", she said. Then I noticed I thought that out loud which caused my cheeks to tint red.

"Sorry I didn't know I said that out loud."

"You're okay, it shows that you're already becoming special to me.", she smiled.

"Is that normal?", I asked.

"What people being special to me?", she asked. I nodded. "No, the only people who are special to me are the ones who saw me when I was happy."

"So just Rihanna?", I asked .

"No, my sister, my two best friends Michelle and Kelly.", she smiled.

"Wait, I totally forgot you had a sister."

"Yup she's going to college in Houston, she's an amazing designer."

"It must be wonderful seeing your sister succeed even after y'all's childhood.", I said.

"We made sure she wasn't touched, she knew nothing of what happened to us.", she said.

"I understand, but does she know about what you do now?", I asked .

"Fully aware, she doesn't accept it but she loves me and supports it." I nodded in understanding as we pulled into a parking lot, it looked something like a garden. I unbuckled my seatbelt in confusion but Beyoncé stopped me.

"You stay here, I'll be back."

"B—"

"Nic stay here.", she said more sternly. I reluctantly nodded and relaxed in the seat as I watched her open the gate. There wasn't anyone in parking lot except us so I was confused how she got in.

After about 10 minutes my curiosity got the best of me and I followed the same path that Beyoncé did.

I eventually could hear light cries. I followed the sniffles and came in contact with a huge room decorated with flowers. Beyoncé was on her knees crying in front of two graves.

One having her mother's name Tina on it and another of a boy named Sir. She put her hand on the boy's grave and said the words, "Mama loves you Babyboy, your sisters miss you."

She had children.