~Chapter Four~

-*-*-

Everyone got in their respected positions. Jesse and Dwayne taking face-off.

"Great day for hockey, ain't it!" Dwayne said enthusiastically.

"Sure is, Cowboy." Jesse teased. Bombay blew the whistle and Dwayne stole the puck from Jesse! He made his was down to the Ducks end, passing it to Mendoza in the process. Mendoza flying down the ice towards Goldberg.

"Hey man, take it easy! Slow it down!" Goldberg pleaded.

"Goldberg look out!" Coach warned. But, it was to late. Luis had already rammed into Goldberg.

"Thanks for breaking my fall." Luis said to Goldberg.

"Any time." Goldberg said somewhat dreamily.

-*-*-

Charlie had the puck heading down towards Julie but, Dwayne had tripped him up leaving Jesse to retrieve the puck. Jesse shoots and he- doesn't score.  The Ducks were getting tired real easily seeing that half of them were getting water.

"Get out there! Haven't you guys been training in the off season?" Coach asked Averman.

"Ya know, I knew we forgot something." Averman said, chugging down some water.

-*-*-

Banks had the puck and was gliding down the ice towards Julie! He passed Dwayne who tries to trip him and he scores!

"Good shot, Adam! Way to show 'em!' Coach cheered.

Meanwhile, Portman has been crashing into everyone. He had just crashed into Fulton and boy was he mad. Then, as Portman was laughing at Fulton, Averman and Guy came up and tried to sandwich him, but you can imagine how that turned out. Them on the ice, groaning in pain.

"Ding. Round one." Goldberg teased.

-*-*-

Y/N had the puck now and she was going around the Ducks goalie. She got to the center of the ice and passed the puck to Fulton, setting him up for his shot.

"Look out!" Coach screamed.

"Look out its Fulton!" Jesse warned, the whole team scrambling away, afraid for their lives.

"What a bunch of wusses!" Portman sneered.

Fulton's stick makes contact with the puck. The puck goes flying towards Portman's head causing him to quit laughing and diving out the way just in time. The puck hits the pole and goes flying in the air.

"Mr. Tibbles watch out!" Y/N screamed, but it was too late. The puck done indented his forehead (not literally).

-*-*-

"Mr. Tibbles. Mr. Tibbles . Mr. Tibbles can you hear me?" The lady who Bombay assumed to be Ms. Mackay asks, worried about the middle aged man. Not even ten seconds goes buy and he's waking up due to some rubbing alcohol that Coach Bombay had put on a paper towel and was waving it under his nose.

"Oh Mr. Tibbles, are you alright?" Ms. Mackay asks.

"Oh. I'll have a cheeseburger and fries and a chocolate shake please." Mr. Tibbles said causing everyone to chuckle.

"I think he'll be ok." Ms. Mackay says to Coach.

"Oh I'm sorry! He didn't have a chance to introduce us. I'm Michelle Mackay, their tutor." Ms. Mackay says, shaking Coach Bombay's hand.

"Hi. I'm Coach Bombay, their Coach." He said.

"Who said we need a tutor?" Adam asked. Everyone agreeing.