Trent Alexander Arnold Teasing

Trent had been away for three weeks, he was away with the Liverpool squad, save to say you missed him like mad. 

You son had also missed him like mad, always crying when it came to bed time, he was crying screaming he wanted his daddy, and wouldn't go to sleep till his daddy was there, even though he fell asleep due to his crying. 

It was early in the morning when Trent arrived home, he had stayed the night in a hotel in Liverpool, knowing he would most likely wake you up when he arrived home at like 2am, he knew how hard it was for you, right now trying to get your son to sleep while finishing up on your brand deals, you recently hit 2 million followers on instagram and since that your dms had been filled with brands wanting to promote there products. 

Your son ran to the front door when he heard it open, and ran straight into Trent's arms, you followed behind waiting for the hug to be done with, so you could get a hug from Trent. 

Once your son pulled away from the hug Trent pulled you in a tight hug "I missed you" he said into your hair "I missed you too" you mumbled back  "You know what else I missed?" he asked "what?" you said "I miss being in your tight pussy waiting for daddy to tell you to cum" he whispered just incase your son came back through "I missed have your big cock in me couldn't wait for you to fill me up again" you said while moaning into his ears knowing how he can get turned on very easily "fuck your such a little slut aren't you?" he asked "daddy's little slut" you pulled away from the hug but you put your hand behind his neck and started making out, before the was a small voice behind you trying to get Trent's attention "sorry buddy what's up?" he said once he pulled away and over to your son.

Once it hit 9pm your son was fast asleep, he had Trent read him his bedtime story, but not even lasting a full story as he was fast asleep, obviously tired from the passed couple days. 

You were in the bathroom getting ready for bed, it was very early by the passed couple days had killed you, you caught up with all your brand deals and whatever last night, so you and Trent could spend the whole night together. 

As you were washing your hand you felt arms go around your waist "you had no idea how hard it was not just to bend you over the kitchen table and fuck you" he spoke in your ear "why don't you bend me over here and fuck me now" you were to horny to make your way to your bedroom.

Trent wasted no time, moving all the products to the side with some falling on the counter it was  a problem for later, he wasted no time before ripping off your pants, with you slapping his head "dumbs these cost a lot" you said annoyed "I'll buy you as much as you want just let me fuck you"

He got out his joggers and pants in a couple seconds, before pounding straight into you, not letting you get use to his size, you could be as loud as you want due to the fact you were in bathroom 

"fuck faster" you moaned out "are you forgetting some thing?" he asked "daddy fuck me like the little slut I am show me who the boss of me" you moaned out wanting Trent to go every faster "what a good little girl" Trent said while holding back his moans 

After a couple more minutes you were getting close to cumming "Trent I'm close" you moaned out loudly, which seemed to turn Trent on even more as he got faster and started hitting your g-spot every time he thrusted in you, "Trent I need to cum" you moaned out "cum for me baby girl" he said, your release seemed to trigger him "come inside me baby" you said "want to feel full baby?" he whispered down your neck 

You soon enough felt Trent warm cum inside you, he stayed inside you for a bit so his cum stayed inside you before putting out of you, but not before he heard your moans. 

You guys got ready for round 2 in the shower knowing it would be a long night.